PS4 - AOR GT3 S14 - PS4 Tier 1 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S14 - PS4 Tier 1 - Main Thread

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Jarryd Vermeulen

AOR PS4 Touring Car T1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
Our champion for this season is @Benji McCluskey. Massive congratulations!!! In 2nd is @Gazza And in 3rd is @Jarryd Vermeulen. That is our podium for S14.

Our team championship is won by snake's unite racing team. Drivers are @Gazza And @Benji McCluskey. Congratulations on a wonderful season.

To our commentary team @A.O.R Evildragon and @VSR_Rotary I would just like to thank you guys for everything and the wonderful season you guys have had in the commentary box and for broadcasting our races. Once again thank you!!!

Finally to every driver that has taken part. What a season we have had. Our attendance has been fantastic and we have had some great racing along the way. I would just like to thank each and everyone of you for making this season an enjoyable one.

I hope to see you guys back for S15!!! :p

That's a wrap for S14 ;)

mcwolfman

AOR PS4 Winter Champion 2020
Jan 6, 2019
Our champion for this season is @Benji McCluskey. Massive congratulations!!! In 2nd is @Gazza And in 3rd is @Jarryd Vermeulen. That is our podium for S14.

Our team championship is won by snake's unite racing team. Drivers are @Gazza And @Benji McCluskey. Congratulations on a wonderful season.

To our commentary team @A.O.R Evildragon and @VSR_Rotary I would just like to thank you guys for everything and the wonderful season you guys have had in the commentary box and for broadcasting our races. Once again thank you!!!

Finally to every driver that has taken part. What a season we have had. Our attendance has been fantastic and we have had some great racing along the way. I would just like to thank each and everyone of you for making this season an enjoyable one.

I hope to see you guys back for S15!!! :p

That's a wrap for S14 ;)
Really fun season. Again well done to Benji great to win in his rookie season. Went one better than me last year.
Yeah I had a pretty terrible to start to the season but to then come back and win 2 races and get myself back on track it's been really fun. And I'm absolutely looking forward to next season