PS4 - AOR GT3 S14 - PS4 tier 1 - Round 1: Watkins Glen GP - 23.10.19 @8PM UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S14 - PS4 tier 1 - Round 1: Watkins Glen GP - 23.10.19 @8PM UK Time

Jarryd Vermeulen

AOR PS4 Touring Car T1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017

ROUND 1 - Watkins Glen GP

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 23 October 2019
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 35 Laps (1 formation lap + 34 race laps)

● Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying:
Light Cloud
- Race start:
Light Cloud

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 14/04/2019 13:00
- Race start time: 14/04/2019 14:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows:
-@Essa.Racing
@Camo_C

Uninformed No Shows:

Last edited by a moderator:

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
practice race sign-ups are open:-

Essa.Racing

Formula 4 Test Driver
Apr 11, 2019
Reactions: Jarryd Vermeulen

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018

most of you will already know that i usually run a practice session at 7:00 uk on monday's. this consists of a race-length practice session, qualy and a 20 min race.

if you want an invite, please 'like' this post - even if you're not sure if/when you can make it - this will save me jumping off track during a tyre run to invite late-comers as i can send all the invites when i set up, thank you :)

Camo_C

2 Times AOR PS4 Project Cars2 Champion
Premium Member
Apr 17, 2018
@Jarryd Vermeulen - Hola Senorita,
As mentioned during the sign up thread, I am unable to attend this race due to work course commitments abroad.
Thereafter, I'll be in FULL force.

Reactions: Jarryd Vermeulen

Jarryd Vermeulen

AOR PS4 Touring Car T1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
Pitstop entry - within whiteline all the way?
I will be able to give an answer later today (y)

Edit... I would say use the normal pitlane entry as it is safer to do so. And I would recommend we all flash our lights before entering the pits to let the driver behind know your intentions.

Last edited:
Reactions: jam_my21

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
About the pit entry:
That last corner is a high speed corner and everyone will go fast through the pit entry area. So it's best to let drivers get into the pit as late as they wish/can to be a bit more safe. Would also recommend that anyone going into the pit with a car close behind to flash their lights to indicate that they are about to pit.

mcwolfman

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jan 6, 2019
Ok. Hi everyone can't wait for the start of the new season. (I know what I'm aiming for this time). Great track to start at. Not had the best prep. Had my 18th birthday celebrations which and I've got a new wheel to get used too. But I hope to have fun.

• Winner
Reactions: Camo_C

scld1808

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 27, 2018
Ok. Hi everyone can't wait for the start of the new season. (I know what I'm aiming for this time). Great track to start at. Not had the best prep. Had my 18th birthday celebrations which and I've got a new wheel to get used too. But I hope to have fun.
Like a new wheel will make a difference haha :)

Reactions: mcwolfman

Camo_C

2 Times AOR PS4 Project Cars2 Champion
Premium Member
Apr 17, 2018
Is anyone planning on streaming this tonight gents? I will try to watch with a beer in hand.