PS4 - AOR GT3 S14 - PS4 tier 1 - Round 1: Watkins Glen GP - 23.10.19 @8PM UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S14 - PS4 tier 1 - Round 1: Watkins Glen GP - 23.10.19 @8PM UK Time

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

de-thomas

F1 Race Winner
Jan 20, 2017
Wooh that's wasn't what I'd like to call a good opening race. Qualy was too messy after just jumping in without any warm-up. Could have found max 2 positions though I think.

Start of the race I was struggling as well. After a spin in the bus stop I was back down to last. Carried on but after my regular stop around lap 10 I guess I made a stupid mistake in turn 1. Took too much curb on the inside and planted the nose in the wall. Had a one minute pit stop and from there just drove it home. Rythm got better but after 2 stops with a lengthy one there was nothing to fight for really. Onto next week, time to avoid sand then instead of walls :p Well done to the podium guys.