PS4 - AOR GT3 S14 - PS4 Tier 1 - Round 3: Texas Road Course - 06.11.19 @8PM UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S14 - PS4 Tier 1 - Round 3: Texas Road Course - 06.11.19 @8PM UK Time

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Jarryd Vermeulen

AOR PS4 Touring Car T1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017

ROUND 3 - Texas Road Course

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 06 November 2019
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 49 Laps (1 formation lap + 48 race laps)

● Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying:
Light Cloud
- Race:
Light Cloud
Rain (Sync to Race)

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 28/04/2019 09:00
- Race start time: 28/04/2019 10:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows:
- @MARK-3871

Uninformed No Shows:

Last edited:
Reactions: Essa.Racing

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
practice race sign-ups are open:-

Camo_C

2 Times AOR PS4 Project Cars2 Champion
Premium Member
Apr 17, 2018
I'm going to go with the assumption that top times will be low/mid 1:15's maybe even a high 1:14.
Some testing last night, had very low 1:16s with a high 1:15.

Gentlemen, any tips on getting rid of the rear right quarter scraping the ground at turn 1 oval. I've increase ride height (don't wanna increase to max if I can help it), played with bump stop.
Could I be riding too low in general :confused:

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
I'm going to go with the assumption that top times will be low/mid 1:15's maybe even a high 1:14.
Some testing last night, had very low 1:16s with a high 1:15.

Gentlemen, any tips on getting rid of the rear right quarter scraping the ground at turn 1 oval. I've increase ride height (don't wanna increase to max if I can help it), played with bump stop.
Could I be riding too low in general :confused:
Lower tier advice so it may be a pile of rubbish lol but I had a similar thing and fixed it by adjusting tyre pressure and camber angle. Made it a little stiffer as well (I'm in a ferrari).

Might be crap advice but it fixed my issue lol

Reactions: Camo_C

Camo_C

Premium Member
Apr 17, 2018
Lower tier advice so it may be a pile of rubbish lol but I had a similar thing and fixed it by adjusting tyre pressure and camber angle. Made it a little stiffer as well (I'm in a ferrari).

Might be crap advice but it fixed my issue lol
Any information is valuable mate, cheers for the input.

Reactions: Archie619

Essa.Racing

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 11, 2019
Cause I haven't race that much in GT3 I always have a look at the PC Time trial world records to get an idea of lap time. Judging by them low 1:14's in quali low 15's in the race. Well at least I'm hoping that's close to it or I really need to have a re-think on my set up. Mind you first time on the track lol

Camo_C

Premium Member
Apr 17, 2018
Cause I haven't race that much in GT3 I always have a look at the PC Time trial world records to get an idea of lap time. Judging by them low 1:14's in quali low 15's in the race. Well at least I'm hoping that's close to it or I really need to have a re-think on my set up. Mind you first time on the track lol
You in 1:15s mate? I'm looking to get into consistent 15s

Essa.Racing

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 11, 2019
@Camo_C i was in the high 15's on race pace but then made some more changes and made the top speed higher but lap time slower. Can't get it back to save my life. Gonna start from strach again.
@mcwolfman I've done that myself a couple times especially when I got a new wheel rim. So annoying.

mcwolfman

AOR PS4 Winter Champion 2020
Jan 6, 2019
@Camo_C i was in the high 15's on race pace but then made some more changes and made the top speed higher but lap time slower. Can't get it back to save my life. Gonna start from strach again.
@mcwolfman I've done that myself a couple times especially when I got a new wheel rim. So annoying.
Yeah. You'd expect an are you sure menu to pop up in that situation. But oh well

Essa.Racing

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 11, 2019
Yeah you would have thought so. You get one for almost everything else like making a set up change you get a discard or save message

Reactions: mcwolfman

mcwolfman

AOR PS4 Winter Champion 2020
Jan 6, 2019
I must say. This a awful track to race around. Oh well hopefully with practice I can make it more exciting

Camo_C

Premium Member
Apr 17, 2018
Tough tough, haven't attempted wet conditions yet. Think i'm going to be winging that half haha.