PS4 - AOR GT3 S14 - PS4 Tier 1 - Round 3: Texas Road Course - 06.11.19 @8PM UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S14 - PS4 Tier 1 - Round 3: Texas Road Course - 06.11.19 @8PM UK Time

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
practice sessions tonight from around 7:00 uk - thumbs up for invite

also a couple of slots left for tomorrow:-

Archil

PS4 S1 Ginetta GT5 T1 Champion
Apr 22, 2018
@Camo_C In fact, it might have been 14.5 when I think of it now, I don't remember correctly

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
For the frame drops try to reduce the information on your HUD. I noticed with turning most of the information off it was better.

de-thomas

F1 Race Winner
Jan 20, 2017
Everytime I try to stabalise the car in the corners I seem to make it worse :LOL: Tried to get some straigt line speed out of that Audi as well but haven't really found the balance yet. Noticed the Lambo almost hitting 15 kph more on the oval part.
Race setup felt alright though untill I saved my not really working qualy setup on top of it... Not too sure though if it would have been able to keep up on the straight.

papano92

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 19, 2018
Everytime I try to stabalise the car in the corners I seem to make it worse :LOL: Tried to get some straigt line speed out of that Audi as well but haven't really found the balance yet. Noticed the Lambo almost hitting 15 kph more on the oval part.
Race setup felt alright though untill I saved my not really working qualy setup on top of it... Not too sure though if it would have been able to keep up on the straight.
Aero and rake :( Bad but otherwise Audi is undrivable

Essa.Racing

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 11, 2019
I've done more laps testing for tinght that I've ever done for a track. Made set up changes and changes started again and again. And guess what.... I'm still where I was at the start lol

Reactions: Camo_C

Essa.Racing

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 11, 2019
Well last night looked to have been a bit eventful. Especially when the rain came. All in all I can't be to disappointed with my personal result. I knew I was gonna struggle as just couldn't get any pace out of the Audi around here. However the biggest mistake I made was not getting my wet tire pressures right. It meant I had almost zero grip at the rear.

Huge congrats to the podium positions your pace is incredible. See you all next week

papano92

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 19, 2018
As I mentioned at the utube chat my keyboard disconnected during the race yesterday. I hope it didn't affected the green audi that was following me

Camo_C

2 Times AOR PS4 Project Cars2 Champion
Premium Member
Apr 17, 2018
As I mentioned at the utube chat my keyboard disconnected during the race yesterday. I hope it didn't affected the green audi that was following me
Think that was me mate, wasn't affected at all (y)
I should apologise for giving you two! spin shows

• Funny
Reactions: papano92

papano92

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 19, 2018
Think that was me mate, wasn't affected at all (y)
I should apologise for giving you two! spin shows
conditions were tricky... You spun ahaid enough to have time to avoid you. Btw your Audi was super fast at the straight. I couldn't setup the car properly for low drag

papano92

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 19, 2018
Also I had a contact with a Lambo at lap1 after 2nd hairpin. I think that he lost the rear and when he was trying to correct he came towards me and it wasn't me that crashed at his right side... After this I pitted for repairs and I used the strategy for the wet tires. It changed my tire pressures and car was **** after the pit. :(

Camo_C

Premium Member
Apr 17, 2018
conditions were tricky... You spun ahaid enough to have time to avoid you. Btw your Audi was super fast at the straight. I couldn't setup the car properly for low drag
Maxed out at 264kph behind Mercs n Lambos, 257-260 solo

Reactions: papano92

Essa.Racing

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 11, 2019
Maxed out at 264kph behind Mercs n Lambos, 257-260 solo
Shows you had a better set up than me. TBH I think I went to more top end, was hitting 264 solo. That plus totally wrong tire pressures on the wets I think cost me a bit in the end.

Camo_C

Premium Member
Apr 17, 2018
Shows you had a better set up than me. TBH I think I went to more top end, was hitting 264 solo. That plus totally wrong tire pressures on the wets I think cost me a bit in the end.
In practice my wet pressures were fine, yet during the race they were .4-.7 bar higher. Baffled me

Reactions: Essa.Racing