PS4 - AOR GT3 S14 - Ps4 Tier 1 - Round 4: Sonoma GP - 13.11.19 @8PM UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S14 - Ps4 Tier 1 - Round 4: Sonoma GP - 13.11.19 @8PM UK Time

• We are aware of some functionality issues with the forums at present. These are being looked into. Feel free to use the bug reports thread to report any issues you encounter. Thanks! :)

Jarryd Vermeulen

AOR PS4 Touring Car T1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017

ROUND 4 - Sonoma GP

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 13 November 2019
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 40 Laps (1 formation lap + 39 race laps)

● Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying:
Hazy
- Race:
Hazy

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 15/05/2019 05:00
- Race start time: 15/05/2019 06:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows:
- @Essa.Racing

Uninformed No Shows:

Last edited:
Reactions: Essa.Racing

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
practice race sign-ups open now:-

Reactions: papano92

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
@Jarryd Vermeulen My Cast gets Removed this morning. :) Not been on the game for a long time now, so hoping I can be competitive once I make my return to Racing. Sonoma is to early for me, but making myself available for Rnd 5 @ Green Hell, if there is a spot available. I will be ready to Race. Really looking forward to be racing with you guys.. (y)

Killg0re NL

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 14, 2018
@Jarryd Vermeulen My Cast gets Removed this morning. :) Not been on the game for a long time now, so hoping I can be competitive once I make my return to Racing. Sonoma is to early for me, but making myself available for Rnd 5 @ Green Hell, if there is a spot available. I will be ready to Race. Really looking forward to be racing with you guys.. (y)
Hows the recovery goiing Foggy? Hope all goes as should be.
Get well soon bud

• Friendly
Reactions: FOGGY #7

Jarryd Vermeulen

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
That is great news. Look forward to having you back on track!!!! See you soon :p

Camo_C

2 Times AOR PS4 Project Cars2 Champion
Premium Member
Apr 17, 2018
Keep the physio up Fog, it's a bastard if you dont..

Last edited:
  • Agree

VSR Thomasethan

PS4 Triple Crown Le Mans LMP1-H tier 1 Winner
Apr 10, 2018
Hell yeah! Great to hear that and back for the best track on the calendar ;)

• Friendly

Jarryd Vermeulen

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
please note - if you enter the pits to find your pit-box occupied, just pull in anyway - you will ghost through the car that's there and your pit-crew should service you anyway. if they don't, please wait 6 seconds before pulling out, and we'll sort it out afterwards (please make sure you keep video footage)
it shouldn't happen here, as the pit-lane is longer, but just in case...

Reactions: Essa.Racing

Essa.Racing

Formula 4 Test Driver
Apr 11, 2019
@Jarryd Vermeulen Hi Really sorry for the late notice but I am going to have to pull out of the race tonight. Unfortunately this means that I will now be missing a total of 3 races this season, so I understand if you want to push me to a reserve place for the remainder of the season. I only found out about tonight this afternoon and I can say it is not my choice lol. Sorry once again and hope you all have a good race tonight.

• Informative
Reactions: Jarryd Vermeulen