PS4 - AOR GT3 S14 - Ps4 Tier 1 - Round 4: Sonoma GP - 13.11.19 @8PM UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S14 - Ps4 Tier 1 - Round 4: Sonoma GP - 13.11.19 @8PM UK Time

Jarryd Vermeulen

AOR PS4 Touring Car T1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
@Jarryd Vermeulen Hi Really sorry for the late notice but I am going to have to pull out of the race tonight. Unfortunately this means that I will now be missing a total of 3 races this season, so I understand if you want to push me to a reserve place for the remainder of the season. I only found out about tonight this afternoon and I can say it is not my choice lol. Sorry once again and hope you all have a good race tonight.
Thank you for letting me know.

Reactions: Essa.Racing

MARK-3871

Junior Karter
Sep 20, 2019
Due to a change in my work schedule I will not be able to attend races on Wednesday evening for the next two months. I'm not in the position to say "no" to my boss! I will use this months to practice for upcoming seasons.

• Informative
Reactions: Jarryd Vermeulen

Camo_C

2 Times AOR PS4 Project Cars2 Champion
Premium Member
Apr 17, 2018
Absolutely gutted about that race.
Bar the car braking after another spin I had. I selected the wrong setup! which worked for a few laps haha.
Practicing went so well :(

de-thomas

F1 Race Winner
Jan 20, 2017
Q: P11
Did an okay lap and bottled a 29.0 what would have been a majestic lap for me (probably around P9 only but still.

R: P11
Did an early pit stop but that won't help if you have a little off track moment on your out lap. Cost me 5 or 6 seconds and maybe 1 or 2 places in the end. Rest of the stint was okay untill I spun and got damage, which prevented me from a fight for top 10.