PS4 - AOR GT3 S14 - Ps4 Tier 1 - Round 4: Sonoma GP - 13.11.19 @8PM UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S14 - Ps4 Tier 1 - Round 4: Sonoma GP - 13.11.19 @8PM UK Time

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Jarryd Vermeulen

AOR PS4 Touring Car T1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
@Jarryd Vermeulen Hi Really sorry for the late notice but I am going to have to pull out of the race tonight. Unfortunately this means that I will now be missing a total of 3 races this season, so I understand if you want to push me to a reserve place for the remainder of the season. I only found out about tonight this afternoon and I can say it is not my choice lol. Sorry once again and hope you all have a good race tonight.
Thank you for letting me know.

Reactions: Essa.Racing

MARK-3871

Junior Karter
Sep 20, 2019
Due to a change in my work schedule I will not be able to attend races on Wednesday evening for the next two months. I'm not in the position to say "no" to my boss! I will use this months to practice for upcoming seasons.

• Informative
Reactions: Jarryd Vermeulen

Camo_C

2 Times AOR PS4 Project Cars2 Champion
Premium Member
Apr 17, 2018
Absolutely gutted about that race.
Bar the car braking after another spin I had. I selected the wrong setup! which worked for a few laps haha.
Practicing went so well :(

de-thomas

F1 Race Winner
Jan 20, 2017
Q: P11
Did an okay lap and bottled a 29.0 what would have been a majestic lap for me (probably around P9 only but still.

R: P11
Did an early pit stop but that won't help if you have a little off track moment on your out lap. Cost me 5 or 6 seconds and maybe 1 or 2 places in the end. Rest of the stint was okay untill I spun and got damage, which prevented me from a fight for top 10.