PS4 - AOR GT3 S14 - PS4 Tier 1 - Round 5: Nurburgring Combined - 20.11.2019 @8pm Uk Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S14 - PS4 Tier 1 - Round 5: Nurburgring Combined - 20.11.2019 @8pm Uk Time

Jarryd Vermeulen

AOR PS4 Touring Car T1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017

ROUND 5 - Nürburgring Combined

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 20 November 2019
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 7 Laps

● Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying:
Medium Cloud
- Race:
Medium Cloud

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 19/05/2019 13:00
- Race start time: 19/05/2019 14:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows:

Uninformed No Shows:

• Friendly
Reactions: papano92

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018

jam_my21

AOR PS4 Endurance S3 T1 LMP1 Champion
Mar 17, 2017
So we have 15 min quali :eek:
I run with AI's and they run 8:00 -8:10 lap times (120)

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
full practice sessions tonight at around 7:00uk - thumbs up for an invite

also a couple of slots left for practice race tomorrow:-

VSR Thomasethan

PS4 Triple Crown Le Mans LMP1-H tier 1 Winner
Apr 10, 2018
From my experience anything faster than 8:20s is good, but really it depends on how much you want to push, I remember doing 17s 18s in practice but it's whether you want to be safe or risk it

Reactions: Jarryd Vermeulen

Jarryd Vermeulen

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
It is race day boys!!!! :p let's all remember that this track is long and we can not win it at the 1st corner. Let's be sensible out there tonight around this track and bring the cars home. ;)

Reactions: Coco

Jarryd Vermeulen

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
It was an aggressive move at the start of the race but thankfully it didn't destroyed our race
I can only apologise for the move. Was not my best evening of racing.. mind was else where. Still no excuse. See you next week

• Clever
Reactions: papano92

Essa.Racing

Formula 4 Test Driver
Apr 11, 2019
Congrats to the Top 3. Well top 4 really cause you guy pace was unreal. I had an absolute nightmare of a race. Not making excuses but after getting almost no practice (wife had been in hospital) I had managed to get the Audi to a point I felt comfortable with it. But that all went away when I clipped a curb that sent me into a wall. Only to find my pit crew decided to change all my tires (even though I'd turned that off) with pressures that were really high, shall we say it was like driving on balloons with a coating of oil for good measure. All in all a race to forget for me which is a real shame I was really looking forward to this one. Guess me and the Audi really aren't clicking this season.

But well done to all

• Winner
Reactions: VSR Thomasethan