PS4 - AOR GT3 S14 - PS4 Tier 1 - Round 8: Hockenheim Classic GP - 11/12/2019 @8PM UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S14 - PS4 Tier 1 - Round 8: Hockenheim Classic GP - 11/12/2019 @8PM UK Time

papano92

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 19, 2018
Not everyone will have those times only the top few so the rest of the pack can race but please don't spin and crash into me this week :)
I can't tell for sure that I won't spin. Car isn't very stable at chicanes. But last week I lost control inftont of you and you crashed into me :confused:

mcwolfman

AOR PS4 Winter Champion 2020
Jan 6, 2019
Think it's worth saying to everyone there's a software update out so might be a good idea to make sure it's installed.

Reactions: Essa.Racing

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
I can't tell for sure that I won't spin. Car isn't very stable at chicanes. But last week I lost control inftont of you and you crashed into me :confused:
That's one way to look at , distorted As the the truth is .

leonardojoep

Pro Karter
Oct 23, 2019
Knowing you have the pace to fight for the win and not having a guaranteed seat. I know the feeling from my tier 2 days lol

Last edited:

Jarryd Vermeulen

AOR PS4 Touring Car T1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
Results are up 2mrw evening latest. Sorry for the delay lads. (y)

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Guys , can you at least set the cars up to not spin please with a more stable back end , this is tier 1 we shouldn't be making these mistakes .
It's very frustrating that twice in 2 weeks that I have had damage from a car that's lost control .

Was on for a good result this week and would have been on for a top 5 or 6.

Essa.Racing

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 11, 2019
Guys , can you at least set the cars up to not spin please with a more stable back end , this is tier 1 we shouldn't be making these mistakes .
It's very frustrating that twice in 2 weeks that I have had damage from a car that's lost control .

Was on for a good result this week and would have been on for a top 5 or 6.
I feel your pain. I do also apologize for my mistake. For me though it wasn't due to an unstable rear end it was due to clipping the curb on the inside of the second chicane. Was just poor driving on my part. I will add though the Audi's all have seamed to have rear end stability problems this season. Maybe cause we all trying to run such low down force to keep up in a straight line.

Essa.Racing

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 11, 2019
@de-thomas I am watching the stream back from last night and I wanted to ask your opinion of when you retired. The camera angle from the stream looked like there was contact but from my view there wasn't.
Was gutted though cause as I run in bonnet cam I saw you fly on after I hit the brakes. I suddenly lifted the brake thinking I had broke way to early ending up going onto the grass on the outside of the right hand entry. Had a penalty notification come up to give the position back only to see you retire. Had to wait for my teammate losing another 20 odd seconds. Bit annoying but my own fault.

de-thomas

F1 1st Driver
Jan 20, 2017
@de-thomas I am watching the stream back from last night and I wanted to ask your opinion of when you retired. The camera angle from the stream looked like there was contact but from my view there wasn't.
Was gutted though cause as I run in bonnet cam I saw you fly on after I hit the brakes. I suddenly lifted the brake thinking I had broke way to early ending up going onto the grass on the outside of the right hand entry. Had a penalty notification come up to give the position back only to see you retire. Had to wait for my teammate losing another 20 odd seconds. Bit annoying but my own fault.
I don't think there was contact, I got a random blue flag notification for no reason and lost my focus, completely missed my braking marker for the chicane. I tried my best to avoid everything but slammed into the barrier. Apologies if it affected your race in any way. Looking back I shouldn't have retired but got a bit frustrated since my car was in a thousand pieces and already made my mandatory stop. Good lesson for next time I hope.

leonardojoep

Pro Karter
Oct 23, 2019
I feel your pain. I do also apologize for my mistake. For me though it wasn't due to an unstable rear end it was due to clipping the curb on the inside of the second chicane. Was just poor driving on my part. I will add though the Audi's all have seamed to have rear end stability problems this season. Maybe cause we all trying to run such low down force to keep up in a straight line.
I was consistently clipping the inside of the chicane. I believe you had to do it if you wanted to go fast. Extremely challenging part of the circuit!

Essa.Racing

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 11, 2019
I was consistently clipping the inside of the chicane. I believe you had to do it if you wanted to go fast. Extremely challenging part of the circuit!
Yeah you did I think I just got it wrong. I think I missed clipping it with the front and it hit the rear instead which totally unbalanced the car. Caused it to slide and then violently flick the other way. Totally my fault that it happened but as soon as it started to slide I was as much a passenger as Big-kid was in hitting me. I feel guilty knowing I ruined someone else's race with a mistake.

• Sad
Reactions: leonardojoep