PS4 - AOR GT3 S14 - PS4 Tier 1 - Round 8: Hockenheim Classic GP - 11/12/2019 @8PM UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S14 - PS4 Tier 1 - Round 8: Hockenheim Classic GP - 11/12/2019 @8PM UK Time

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Yeah you did I think I just got it wrong. I think I missed clipping it with the front and it hit the rear instead which totally unbalanced the car. Caused it to slide and then violently flick the other way. Totally my fault that it happened but as soon as it started to slide I was as much a passenger as Big-kid was in hitting me. I feel guilty knowing I ruined someone else's race with a mistake.
Least you apologised so that's good and obviously I wouldn't take it to the stewards as it's just a racing incident .
Just frustrating two weeks on the trot so it's something I need to change if I'm honest to be more weary and hang back maybe , dunno .
It's not the end of the world .