PS4 AOR GT3 S14 - PS4 Tier 2 - Main Thread

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018

AOR Project CARS GT3 Leagues - Season 14
PS4 Tier 2 Main Thread

This is the main thread for the PS4 GT3 Tier 2 League - here you can chat about anything with your fellow league drivers!

General Information:
Race Day: Wednesday
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

● League Coordinator: @Slicker
● Race Host: @Slicker
● Back-up Host: @Mhill

Drivers and Teams:

Last edited:

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
since we have a reserve we want to know in advance who can't make it for the next race so we can swap you with a reserve driver. If you know you can't make it then tell us in the race threads.
we will be strict this season with DNF, DSC or DNS. If you get two of them in what ever combination, you will get an warning. The third time you will be swapped with a reserve driver...meaning you are downgraded to an reserve. If you still DNF, DSC or DNS as a reserve you will be placed on the blacklist.

so please be committed and, when you can't, let us know in plenty of time, thank you :)

Last edited:

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Nice to see a lot of familiar faces. Should be a good season. Still trying to decide on my car for the season. Want to try something different so the tier had a bit of variety and we're not sitting with a grid of ferraris.

And my other hope is to avoid the traditional pc2 lobby lottery lol

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Would it be helpful for you @FTR Liam if we gave you some info on ourselves for your commentary? Like Nationalitys, past experience with aor etc. Just a thought.

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
Yeah I'm all for it! Tell me what yous want and I'll keep notes for raceday!
i'll kick us off, then - i'm richard, 60, i live on the isle of wight, married with 7 grandchildren. now starting my 5th gt3 season at aor, and hoping to at least match my 3rd place finish in tier 2 last season.
long time motorsport fan (i remember when williams were at the other end of the grid and f1 engines sounded like they meant it ;) ) and i've been racing in online leagues since 2013 (gt5&6, pcars 1&2 with a little bit of ac in between)

Reactions: Fot79 and FTR Liam

Noxvi

AOR PS4 GT3 S13 T3 Champion
Feb 1, 2018
I'm Andrej, 16 from Macedonia huge F1 fan and huge passion for engines and have been racing here at AOR for nearly 2 years. Won the title in the GT3 last season in Tier 3 looking to see where I stand and if I can defend it against this very competitive field.

McKinda

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 25, 2019
My name is Aleš (spells Alesh), from Slovenia and I`m 38. Got lovely wife and 2 kids. This is going to be 2nd season in AOR for me and I`m fairly fresh to this game (10 months).
Been playing in some other series also. Was a little surprised I was placed in T2, but I will do my best to be competitive.
Generally I really love racing and been visiting rally races in my country, and watching F1 (in era of 10V engines :) ) and motogp races.

Last edited: