PS4 AOR GT3 S14 - PS4 Tier 2 - Main Thread

Freggel

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 24, 2019
Sry, to shy for my own name but..
-Freggel
-2e season Gt3 tier2
-Won 1 race last season. (Indy road)
-Together with @Yuzu4nm won the in-between TC Team-championship.(I had almost nothing to do with that)
- Hope I will manage to drive constantly, without stupid mistakes.
-Im praying to the disco gods to pass us.
-Looking forward to Sonoma, Bugatti.
- Really dislike Hockenheim classic and Nürburgring combi.

Looking forward to race you all!

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Friends call me Archie. I'm 34 from Scotland. Raced on and off with aor over the years but been a regular for the past two years.

Former GT3 champion in season 5, runner up in gt3 season 6 winning the team title in both seasons. Also won the Constructors title last season in tier 3 gt3s. Also raced in gt5s, radicals and touring cars.

Least favorite tracks on the calendar is sonoma. Favourite ones I'm looking forward to is nordschleife and old hockenheim.

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
Good morning, guys. I just found out about the community. Any chance of still signing up for this season as a reserve driver? My PSN ID is leonardojoep
i will send you a private message

Kingma

Pro Karter
Jan 20, 2019
I'm Peter, 20 years from the Netherlands. This will be my second season competing in GT3, as I missed last season because I wasn't going to be home much. I think I raced against @McKinda , @Archie619 and especially @Noxvi with who I have had a fierce battle around COTA in season 12 if my memory is correct . So that is maybe something fun to mention if we run into each other again (hopefully only figuratively ;) ) .

VuNcE13

Semi-Pro Karter
May 22, 2019
-Vincent
-35 this friday 36 years old/young
-holland
-2nd season gt3 on AOR
-can't wait to drive nurnburgring combined and sakitto.
-laguna seca and hockenheim classic not
- hope to do well on the dry races but in the rain i am normally terrible.

Let's have a good clean fair season!

Prehn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I'm Anders. 35 years old from Denmark. Started racing here a few weeks before ARL closed. Signe up for AOR the Day it opened.
I raced in F1 for a few seasons before joining GT3 in season 9.

Noxvi

AOR PS4 GT3 S13 T3 Champion
Feb 1, 2018
I'm Peter, 20 years from the Netherlands. This will be my second season competing in GT3, as I missed last season because I wasn't going to be home much. I think I raced against @McKinda , @Archie619 and especially @Noxvi with who I have had a fierce battle around COTA in season 12 if my memory is correct . So that is maybe something fun to mention if we run into each other again (hopefully only figuratively ;) ) .
Don't remember actually did you change your name on the forum? I think COTA was in season 9 last time if im not mistaken.

Kingma

Pro Karter
Jan 20, 2019
Don't remember actually did you change your name on the forum? I think COTA was in season 9 last time if im not mistaken.
Well, I just checked it and while COTA was in season 12, none of the players I mentioned were in the same tier, including you, so this is completely wrong on my side. Your name sounded pretty familiar though, so maybe in something else I met you. But after checking, I haven't raced against any of the people in this tier, so it will be even more interesting where I am at.
Anyway, goodluck everyone, this was me having faith in the fitness of some teenage memory, but I just turned 20, so that is over I guess:unsure:

Reactions: Noxvi

Noxvi

Feb 1, 2018
Well, I just checked it and while COTA was in season 12, none of the players I mentioned were in the same tier, including you, so this is completely wrong on my side. Your name sounded pretty familiar though, so maybe in something else I met you. But after checking, I haven't raced against any of the people in this tier, so it will be even more interesting where I am at.
Anyway, goodluck everyone, this was me having faith in the fitness of some teenage memory, but I just turned 20, so that is over I guess:unsure:
Haha no worries it happens.

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Possibly raced against you in practice races or eval races?

Noxvi

Feb 1, 2018
Hey @Slicker I noticed a mistake in the results and standings I got 5th place last race and that is 23 points, it says that @Prehn got 2 points I assume that's for pole position. But in the team championship it says we have 24 it should be 25.

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
Hey @Slicker I noticed a mistake in the results and standings I got 5th place last race and that is 23 points, it says that @Prehn got 2 points I assume that's for pole position. But in the team championship it says we have 24 it should be 25.
on it now, but you won't like the outcome, @Prehn shouldn't have got a point for the race, just one for pole. but there is a problem with the sheets which i have passed to @Michel--NL - it will get sorted but you will only have 24 points anyway

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
on it now, but you won't like the outcome, @Prehn shouldn't have got a point for the race, just one for pole. but there is a problem with the sheets which i have passed to @Michel--NL - it will get sorted but you will only have 24 points anyway
Pole and fastest race lap will not count for the team championship.

Reactions: Noxvi and Slicker

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
Pole and fastest race lap will not count for the team championship.
so only 23 points, then, sorry

Reactions: Michel--NL