PS4 - AOR GT3 S14 - PS4 Tier 2 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S14 - PS4 Tier 2 - Main Thread

RacingAtHome

F1 2nd Driver
May 5, 2016
I'm Jake, 21. You can get a ferry from where I live to get to where @Slicker lives.

Been teammates with a few drivers here.

Fell out of love with GT3s then fell back in love with them.

And I "own" a non-serious esports team. Coincidentally, (no coincidence) it's the same name as the team here.

JR-Lock-N-Load

GP2 Test Driver
Mar 27, 2019
Driver Bio -
Name Junior 32 - From York UK
This is my 2nd season at AoR GT3 I have meet some cool guys on here and the racing is second to none always well organised... Looking forward to try place better than last season tho there are some very fast guys in this tier so aim for the season is to try and finish in the top 10.. Meny have raced with me before I am a Clean and a fair Racer who's just looking to improve from race to race.. I must say Laguna Seca is not my Fav track can not seem to get the Lambo to do as I want it to but will be giving it maximum effort

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018

i am pleased to announce @leonardojoep as our 2nd reserve for the season - welcome to tier 2 :)

please pick your car and livery (check your livery has not been taken, please) here and be on standby from 7:30 uk tonight in case you are needed - our first reserve is already in, so if we have any no-shows, you will be racing

Chickano

PS4 GT3 S9 AM Champion
Jan 30, 2018
Missed this @FTR Liam and everyone else.

Adrian, Irish, 40, BIg ferrari fan, in my second season with this car and before that used the Audi R8 since season 9 I think. Aim for this season is to win in the prancing horse after a couple podiums last season.

Don't like Laguna seca, but the others are ok for me - sonoma not so much actually. I don't mind racing in the rain, looking forward to nurb combined! Quick tier this, lots of fast guys in here. Hope the newcomers enjoy yourselves!

biba99

AOR PS4 Endurance S3 T2 GTE Champion
Mar 17, 2018
Unfortunately I have to drop out of the season. I will takeover an other junior team and I have no chance to get home in time for the race. I wish you guys good luck for the rest of the season and it was a real pleasure racing with you. Maybe we will see us next season,

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
Unfortunately I have to drop out of the season. I will takeover an other junior team and I have no chance to get home in time for the race. I wish you guys good luck for the rest of the season and it was a real pleasure racing with you. Maybe we will see us next season,
sorry to hear that, mate - good luck with your coaching - hope to see you back in the future :) of course you can still sign up for practice races if you want to keep your eye in ;)

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018

SBOODIFOU73

Pro Karter
Apr 25, 2015

a warm welcome to our new 2nd reserve @SBOODIFOU73 - good racing last night, mate :)

could you please pick a car and livery here - i'm afraid it's unlikely you will get a race tonight, but i'm sure we'll get you in before too long
Hi ! Great news, thanks !
I appreciated racing with you !

I'll do it soon, I just need to try the Audi but I think I'll pick the Lambo. No restriction on car choice I saw, that right ?

BTW, didnt get any notification and saw this message by chance ... (I saw the website encountered some issues).

leonardojoep

Pro Karter
Oct 23, 2019
Welcome Dufftinho! I've raced with him many times before. Fast and consistent driver. I have no fear of going side to side into a corner with him.

A little about me: I'm brazilian, 26 years old, living in France. I just joined AOR as a reserve driver and since then I've been able to take part in every race fortunately. Last time I got lucky that someone got dsc, joined qualy in the last 5 minutes and managed to snatch the pole (WHAT A MOMENT) and my first AOR win on top of that. Looking forward to more races and hoping to be able to take part in the next round (Nordschleife) .

Duffinho

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 11, 2019
Thank you lads for warm welcome. I hope that we will meet on track soon and have a good fun&racing.
I will take this as a chance to introduce myself a little bit. So im 20, living in Czech Republic (yesterday we qualified for EURO2020 yaaay) and I love the country. When it comes to racing and games, I used to play a loads of racing games on computer, using a racewheel as well. Nowadays I am playing with a controller what seems to be a problem when I face tough opponents such as now in AOR, so im about to buy some wheel early. I enjoy most GT3, GTE and Touring cars. My favourite car is Lambo Huracan GT3, track is Barcelona/Brno/Fuji. Least favourite are british/american tracks - donnington brands, sonoma (how actual), laguna seca..

I excited to have a run with you guys I guess it will be a reaaal test for me. Thank you to all once again♥