PS4 - AOR GT3 S14 - PS4 Tier 2 - Round 1: Watkins Glen GP - 23.10.19 @8PM UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S14 - PS4 Tier 2 - Round 1: Watkins Glen GP - 23.10.19 @8PM UK Time

• We are aware of some functionality issues with the forums at present. These are being looked into. Feel free to use the bug reports thread to report any issues you encounter. Thanks! :)

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
I've tested a few cars and mostly race pace 44s and quali low 43 when I hook all corners up perfectly. If people are doing 40s I may as well retire now lol
my best race fuel 1:44.7, qualy a bit lower, possibly high 43s - if anyone's doing 1:40s they should be in tier 0 - top tier 1 pace around high 41/low 42

biba99

AOR PS4 Endurance S3 T2 GTE Champion
Mar 17, 2018
Omg. did some early morning practice and I struggle a lot. It's been a while for me in PC2, did some iRacing lately and that did not help at all. I'm happy when I could do 10min without spinning o_O:ROFLMAO:

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Oh same.... my race pace is mid 44s
I was until last night when I was 45s. Car felt totally different, tyres didn't behave right and it threw the car balance off. Need to make changes today fir tonight otherwise its going to be a long night.

Reactions: Marcos Moutinho

Noxvi

AOR PS4 GT3 S13 T3 Champion
Feb 1, 2018
I was until last night when I was 45s. Car felt totally different, tyres didn't behave right and it threw the car balance off. Need to make changes today fir tonight otherwise its going to be a long night.
My car felt fine from my solo practice I found that I need to work on my braking points as I sometimes brake early and it throws me off some kerbs are not nice aswell.

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018

ok, folks - it's race day :D

please ensure you are all familiar with the rolling start procedure pole will be on the right, so odd numbers right even numbers left, and whoever is on pole please ensure everyone is in the train from the formation point (using your mini-map)

this is going to be a closely competitive tier, so let's see some good clean close racing and please take extra care in the first sector - those barriers are very hard and will do your car no good at all ;)

LET'S 'AVE IT !!!

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
I've made a few setup adjustments and had time to test a quick quali sim and I've found some time and a little stability. Hope to test on a long run with full fuel to see if its going to make my night a little more enjoyable. Don't want to the commentator going "look at the fool in the bmw doing donuts" haha

Marcos Moutinho

GP2 Test Driver
Dec 8, 2014
If any One have time i Will be on latter até 15 PM join on mi for short practice mi psn- marcosmoutinho invite me or join on

Marcos Moutinho

GP2 Test Driver
Dec 8, 2014
My Race pare on solo practice is decent 44 low 43 but for that mi left front tyre os go away very fast i try all Change camber dont work becouse put car no balance help for resolve this ?

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
My Race pare on solo practice is decent 44 low 43 but for that mi left front tyre os go away very fast i try all Change camber dont work becouse put car no balance help for resolve this ?
coast ramp 90 greatly reduces the stress on the front tyres