PS4 - AOR GT3 S14 - PS4 Tier 2 - Round 10 - Spa Francorchamps - 08.01.20 @8PM UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S14 - PS4 Tier 2 - Round 10 - Spa Francorchamps - 08.01.20 @8PM UK Time

MrEmAych

AOR PS4 GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Jan 2, 2018
Cheers to everyone for an awesome season. @Chickano gutted about your incident. Feel pretty lucky to get the result in the end. Had nothing once it got dark and was struggling for pace and consistency all race. Just had that luck you need sometimes. Was a great battle all season though buddy nothing in it. Also shame we were robbed of a few more contenders on the title race with @JR-Lock-N-Load, @Yuzu4nm @Slicker getting unlucky disconnects and dnfs and that. Had a blast though. Cheers to @Slicker for all the hard work through the season both in our tier and also for the practice races.

@FTR Liam great commentary all season mate. Like I said before the race it's made the whole season awesome.

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Made some changes to the car in the afternoon and boy they worked a treat. Possibly my best race of the season, showed good pace all night apart from a few minor errors. The car was a pleasure to drive unlike the night before. Was aiming for 7th or 8th so I'll take 5th.

@Chickano did we make contact at the bus stop chicane? I'm sure I felt a bump and I was sitting praying I hadn't damaged your car at all. Was a great battle in the last 10 laps. I thought about sending one up the inside a few times but my I had my sensible head on and was only planning making a move when the chsnce was risk free.

As for a season review. Not my finest work. One disconnect but since one racer who I had a dodgy connection with left ive had no issues since. One instant where my wheel turned off and I was forced to retire and then the weeks where I was ill meant I've never truly done enough practice and performed as well as I know I could. Not to toot my own horn but I know I'm just as fast as @Mhill @Chickano @Slicker etc and could have easily been in the title fight. My wrong car choice at the start of the season didn't help so om planning to properly test out the car I intent racing next season between now and s15.

Big well done to @Slicker for his hosting of race night and practice races. Can't be easy when people don't turn up and don't respond on forums. Credit to @FTR Liam for the excellent commentary and broadcasts, it's been fun watching races back even when I've not personally performed well. Finally we'll done to @Mhill @Chickano and @JR-Lock-N-Load in the title fight and I hope to see you all next season for more clean close racing.

Noxvi

AOR PS4 GT3 S13 T3 Champion
Feb 1, 2018
As the season has ended I would like to thank @Slicker for hosting and his patience with me. This is not how I pictured the season ending for me when I signed up, but frustrations with the game and very little time to practice for a lot of the races made me not enjoy it at all as soon as that happened I knew it was time to pull out as a driver and be placed as a reserve because it's not worth occupying a place when I had to retire after silly mistakes. Well the time has come and this will be my last season on PC2, it has been a great time here especially last season where I managed to win the championship, that was my highlight. I would like to thank everyone here for being a part of it it's been 2 years since I joined AOR and I've learned a lot from it.

Chickano

PS4 GT3 S9 AM Champion
Jan 30, 2018
Don't remember one @Archie619 to be honest. I got tapped 3 times in the race and don't think you were one of them. Cheers though and thanks for seeing the bigger picture in the closing laps, mature and selfless driving and I really appreciate it.

Duffinho

Formula Karter
Nov 11, 2019
Guys do you know when is the season 15 expected to start? How long will be the pause between the seasons?

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Don't remember one @Archie619 to be honest. I got tapped 3 times in the race and don't think you were one of them. Cheers though and thanks for seeing the bigger picture in the closing laps, mature and selfless driving and I really appreciate it.
No problem mate. Hope it wasn't too distracting me in the mirror for a good 10 laps or there abouts. Had to keep close to manage the gap to prehn with my time penalty.

Reactions: Chickano

JR-Lock-N-Load

GP2 1st Driver
Mar 27, 2019
Totaly bollaxed up that one.. Had no setup ready for the Lambo so thank you To my Teammate for saving the day would have loved to have Ran in the Merc my pace in that was 1-2 Seconds a lap Faster than what I ended up doing... So Start of Race I was playing around with Brake ducts and accidently Put Softs on the front so after lap 5 they died lossed a few Spots forcing me into a Earlier Pitstop to chance tyers to hards just a total unessercerry loss of time there.. With no practice in the Lambo I had put 40 laps in but had to pit again at the end for Fuel ⛽ I think without the Faults 2nd was do-able taking nothing nag away from any other drivers Duff was Really on the Pace and would have been tough to catch well done dude .. But hey hoe that's Racing I had Zero Practice and it showed ... Massive Congrads to Matt n Chick fighting it out to the last round was epic you both did your self's proud I no Chicks probley kicking himself today but brother you gave one hell of a Fight even with 5 laps to go it was all to play for... Would like to Thank Slicker for anther Well Organised and put together Season Hats Off to you.. Thank you to my Team mate was the first time I have ever had a team mate that helped Massive Respect to you.. Thanks to the Lads I have been fighting on Track with 99% of you drive very well and knowing you can go hard wheel to wheel without the other Car doing any Crazy crap it enables us all to Enjoy the Racing... Everyone of you have proved your deserve to race in this tier seeing some of you improve as the season progressed was fun to see.. Really looking forward to next season probley going to use the 488 or the AMG next time round.. I hope while we take this break that you all keep Well and Enjoy life Look after yourselfs and I hope we see one anther again next season. Again Thank you to every driver in tier 2 you all made it a joy to race with you on track.... Take Care AoR Crew much love & Respect JR

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
Totaly bollaxed up that one.. Had no setup ready for the Lambo so thank you To my Teammate for saving the day would have loved to have Ran in the Merc my pace in that was 1-2 Seconds a lap Faster than what I ended up doing... So Start of Race I was playing around with Brake ducts and accidently Put Softs on the front so after lap 5 they died lossed a few Spots forcing me into a Earlier Pitstop to chance tyers to hards just a total unessercerry loss of time there.. With no practice in the Lambo I had put 40 laps in but had to pit again at the end for Fuel ⛽ I think without the Faults 2nd was do-able taking nothing nag away from any other drivers Duff was Really on the Pace and would have been tough to catch well done dude .. But hey hoe that's Racing I had Zero Practice and it showed ... Massive Congrads to Matt n Chick fighting it out to the last round was epic you both did your self's proud I no Chicks probley kicking himself today but brother you gave one hell of a Fight even with 5 laps to go it was all to play for... Would like to Thank Slicker for anther Well Organised and put together Season Hats Off to you.. Thank you to my Team mate was the first time I have ever had a team mate that helped Massive Respect to you.. Thanks to the Lads I have been fighting on Track with 99% of you drive very well and knowing you can go hard wheel to wheel without the other Car doing any Crazy crap it enables us all to Enjoy the Racing... Everyone of you have proved your deserve to race in this tier seeing some of you improve as the season progressed was fun to see.. Really looking forward to next season probley going to use the 488 or the AMG next time round.. I hope while we take this break that you all keep Well and Enjoy life Look after yourselfs and I hope we see one anther again next season. Again Thank you to every driver in tier 2 you all made it a joy to race with you on track.... Take Care AoR Crew much love & Respect JR
did enough to get third though ;)

Freggel

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
May 24, 2019
What a season!,
Congrats to @Duffinho for winning the last race, great driving!

Nice to see battles for the championship even in the last race.
Congrats to @Mhill for a fantastic win. @Chickano, almost ... . Better luck next time. Nice fighting.
@JR-Lock-N-Load, tnx for being my teammate. You made me think differently about setting up the car. Whish I could've been more help to you. Great to see you finish third though!

@all,
It was very nice to drive with you all, knowing that everyone wanted to drive their best in every way.
For me it was a disappointing season, I made to much stupid mistakes in every race. Had to pass my favorite track but enjoyed the season nevertheless.
Only wished I could be more competitive.

Special tnx to,
@FTR Liam , for the commentary. Like others said, you made it very enjoyable to watch the races!
@Slicker, for hosting and managing this tier and all of the practice races.

Tnx for letting me drive with you.
Hope I see you next season!