PS4 - AOR GT3 S14 - PS4 Tier 2 - Round 4 - Sonoma GP - 13.11.19 @8PM UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S14 - PS4 Tier 2 - Round 4 - Sonoma GP - 13.11.19 @8PM UK Time

Mhill

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 2, 2018

ROUND 4 - Sonoma GP

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 13 November 2019
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 40 Laps (1 formation lap + 39 race laps)

● Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying:
Hazy
- Race:
Hazy

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 15/05/2019 05:00
- Race start time: 15/05/2019 06:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows:

Uninformed No Shows:

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
practice race sign-ups open now:-

Reactions: Marcos Moutinho

Barker95

AOR PS4 GT3 Semi-Pro S7 Champion
May 26, 2015
Did a quick few laps after the race last night with default setup and could get 31s race fuel possibly get 30s I think but I have never liked this track.

Last edited:

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
My least favourite track in the game. Did a few laps and was high 31s, low 32s. I'm not expecting a great deal from this one but hoping staying out of trouble will help pick up another solid points finish.

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018

please note - if you enter the pits to find your pit-box occupied, just pull in anyway - you will ghost through the car that's there and your pit-crew should service you anyway. if they don't, please wait 6 seconds before pulling out, and we'll sort it out afterwards (please make sure you keep video footage)
it shouldn't happen here, as the pit-lane is longer, but just in case...

also i would like to welcome @NiciGibson as full time driver, due to @biba99 's retirement

Marcos Moutinho

GP2 Test Driver
Dec 8, 2014
Hello guys good morning i totaly out of Pace now i dont like this track and i go arond to ser up the car and more i change worst Stay for now Pace Race is 1.33 and mi tyers go way very fast i dont know what i do more for fix this the car feel difrente lap by lap no trust on the brakes and the balance Change lap by lap its strange anyway lote work to do

Reactions: Slicker

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
Hello guys good morning i totaly out of Pace now i dont like this track and i go arond to ser up the car and more i change worst Stay for now Pace Race is 1.33 and mi tyers go way very fast i dont know what i do more for fix this the car feel difrente lap by lap no trust on the brakes and the balance Change lap by lap its strange anyway lote work to do
are you on hard tyres?

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Your race pace is okay compared to mine. Its a track I've never liked but my only advice would be focus on your line rather than outright speed. I gained most time just finding a better line through the corners.

Marcos Moutinho

GP2 Test Driver
Dec 8, 2014
Your race pace is okay compared to mine. Its a track I've never liked but my only advice would be focus on your line rather than outright speed. I gained most time just finding a better line through the corners.
TX m8 for the tip but i need feel good on the car for atack and gain confiance on drive now a dont have

Marcos Moutinho

GP2 Test Driver
Dec 8, 2014
Perhaps tyre pressures are too high?
I dont know i drive on defult on tyrs pressures i dont Change that i only Change brack pressures ,balance on the brake , radiator Open ,engine brake and toe i dont move the rest . If i go Change car feel bad because i dont understend that

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
I dont know i drive on defult on tyrs pressures i dont Change that i only Change brack pressures ,balance on the brake , radiator Open ,engine brake and toe i dont move the rest . If i go Change car feel bad because i dont understend that
drop tyre pressures to 1.30 bar all round - run 10 laps, then adjust tyre pressures to achieve 1.80 or a bit less on each tyre