PS4 - AOR GT3 S14 - PS4 Tier 2 - Round 4 - Sonoma GP - 13.11.19 @8PM UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S14 - PS4 Tier 2 - Round 4 - Sonoma GP - 13.11.19 @8PM UK Time

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
Yup I do it fairly regular. If I'm testing and it feels even slightly off I'll redo it. It only ever happens between quali and race sessions. I could join a new session directly after a race and it'll be fine again.
no idea, then, sorry

NiciGibson

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 20, 2019
Wow wow wow what was that, I'm out and i just expirienced something that has happen to me the first time EVER.

First of all sorry Rslicker, no chance of breaking so i was up to the right side, didnt see you through the smoke, but im more than sorry for the hard hit, but there was no chance for me.

After that crash i pit but then the strangest thing i've ever seen in PC2 happened. My car drove automaticly out of the pits, i thought after the pit out lane maybe i can drive again but no, there was a ghost driving my car and the leaders were coming up so i initially pressed "go to pit" cause this ghost driving my car was just blocking the ideal line so i have to say sorry to all of you. Wow, how has that happen?
I every time check the pit menu on a straight on race to make sure driver change is OFF (so thats not the reason for, this was just strange)

I really dont know what happened, but my car was just driving without i did anything, not even accelerate or steering, no input from my side. Never expected to get a fail like this in game.

What an evening, i was so hyped to drive again and now it was all for nothing.

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
Wow wow wow what was that, I'm out and i just expirienced something that has happen to me the first time EVER.

First of all sorry Rslicker, no chance of breaking so i was up to the right side, didnt see you through the smoke, but im more than sorry for the hard hit, but there was no chance for me.

After that crash i pit but then the strangest thing i've ever seen in PC2 happened. My car drove automaticly out of the pits, i thought after the pit out lane maybe i can drive again but no, there was a ghost driving my car and the leaders were coming up so i initially pressed "go to pit" cause this ghost driving my car was just blocking the ideal line so i have to say sorry to all of you. Wow, how has that happen?
I every time check the pit menu on a straight on race to make sure driver change is OFF (so thats not the reason for, this was just strange)

I really dont know what happened, but my car was just driving without i did anything, not even accelerate or steering, no input from my side. Never expected to get a fail like this in game.

What an evening, i was so hyped to drive again and now it was all for nothing.

sorry for spinning in front of you, mate - put a wheel in the dirt while requesting a pit-stop :poop: :poop: :poop:

Reactions: NiciGibson

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Quali: Was very poor for me. Had worked on setup and got a better balance to the car overnight and my pace was looking strong. Made a mistake got next lap invalidated twice and ultimately it cost me places. Started 2nd last but my true laptime had me 8th or there abouts.

Race: Cautious start, avoided the flying @Slicker and @NiciGibson crash that looked epic. Got into a rhythm and started getting comfortable. Decided to pit fairly early to try and get a free bit of track to myself. Ended up in a lengthy battle with @McKinda who defended well especially on the pad. Then I was the one defending from @Kingma and on the last lap @JR-Lock-N-Load . Concentrated on hitting apexes and got a good drive out of the final corner to finish ahead.

Nice clean race around a tricky track guys. The Slicker/Nici crash not included as that was just bad luck with nici blinded and choosing the wrong side. We've got a nice clean bunch of guys it seems. Great racing. Had fun despite not liking rhe track.

Also credit to @Slicker as the lobby was a mess to begin with which I think was psn issues but he was quick to get it resolved and get us racing so credit there mate.

Reactions: McKinda and Slicker

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
@Marcos Moutinho - i'm sorry you couldn't stay in the lobby, but i think the problem was at your end. after several attempts, when i saw you dc again, i invited @leonardojoep to fill the lobby

Noxvi

AOR PS4 GT3 S13 T3 Champion
Feb 1, 2018
Pretty terrible race for me again it is a repear of season 12. I had decent pace but made way too many mistakes did very well and avoided the carnage on the first lap got myself up to P6 and then at the fast right hander which is the penultimate corner i cliped the kerb in a weird agle and it spun me into the wall, pitted for repairs but still stayed optimistic for the race until i clipped the tyres at the hairpin pretty poor driving but expected with the practice i had Wednesday's are pretty difficult to do practice for. Hopefully some good races are ahead pad sucks for real, need to upgrade to a wheel but wheels seem to be unreliable thus overpriced.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Chickano

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Pretty terrible race for me again it is a repear of season 12. I had decent pace but made way too many mistakes did very well and avoided the carnage on the first lap got myself up to P6 and then at the fast right hander which is the penultimate corner i cliped the kerb in a weird agle and it spun me into the wall, pitted for repairs but still stayed optimistic for the race until i clipped the tyres at the hairpin pretty poor driving but expected with the practice i had Wednesday's are pretty difficult to do practice for. Hopefully some good races are ahead pad sucks for real, need to upgrade to a wheel but wheels seem to be unreliable thus overpriced.
Don't be scared to go for a second hand wheel. Sometimes you can pick up a bargain "starter" wheel second hand. Always a risk for the lifespan as you don't know how the previous owner maintained and treated it but if you get one cheap enough you can see it's something worth investing in.

I have the T150 wheel. Its not the best in the world but as a starter wheel it's reasonably priced. Good feedback off it and its well made.

Reactions: Noxvi

Prehn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
You weren't off track when we touched. We touched in the middle of the track. You left me room, I left you room. We both went off track afterwards, unfortunately for you, you hit the kerb.

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
You weren't off track when we touched. We touched in the middle of the track. You left me room, I left you room. We both went off track afterwards, unfortunately for you, you hit the kerb.
i left you room - you clearly did not leave me room as you hit me, pushing me off track and causing me to spin - just watch my stream - it's so clear, i really can't see how you can dispute it