PS4 - AOR GT3 S14 - PS4 Tier 2 - Round 5 - Nurburgring Combined - 20.11.19 @8PM UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S14 - PS4 Tier 2 - Round 5 - Nurburgring Combined - 20.11.19 @8PM UK Time

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Going by last night I learned good info. Also found some pace and if, and it's a big if I can hook up the whole lap then all I have to say is.... All aboard the archie train lol as my race pace is lacking a little.

Two small spins, one I would have got away with but the other I'd be in the pits for and the important part is to ensure my wheel is properly clamped as by the end of the race it had almost shaken itself loose with the ott ffb going down the straight.

Reactions: Slicker

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018

i know i say this every week, but it matters more than ever tonight due to the nature of this track

please be careful and respectful at all times and let's have a good, clean race - it is not easy to overtake here and patience will be essential.

and hey, don't forget to enjoy it - such a superb track :D

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016

i know i say this every week, but it matters more than ever tonight due to the nature of this track

please be careful and respectful at all times and let's have a good, clean race - it is not easy to overtake here and patience will be essential.

Note to the impatient ones.... All I'll say is looooong straight and slipstream effect is strong here (y)

Don't care if I'm last. I love the track and all its different corner types, fast sections and slow sections. If anything the new track spoils it for me lol

Marcos Moutinho

GP2 Test Driver
Dec 8, 2014

Mate hello for mi point of weiw this Race isbfor forget i dont have a single lap on this so i dont know whats hapens but i go enjoy every moment on this Race for sure survivor is a target , for now its mi gold

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Quick question regarding the start and apologies if Its posted and I've missed it. When are we allowed to overtske on the start? Normally it's once your over the line you can pass but we don't have that here.

Noxvi

AOR PS4 GT3 S13 T3 Champion
Feb 1, 2018
Excited for tonight don't care if i have pace or not but I'm in the 30s so far will see how it goes I am definitely looking forward to racing at this amazing track.

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
Quick question regarding the start and apologies if Its posted and I've missed it. When are we allowed to overtske on the start? Normally it's once your over the line you can pass but we don't have that here.
the end of the formation zone will be the start line

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
I found your channel but don t have your replay of yesterday haha no problem
it's in the practice race thread on twitch - but the formation zone is shown on the first and fourth posts on this thread

Last edited:
Reactions: Yuzu4nm