PS4 - AOR GT3 S14 - PS4 Tier 2 - Round 5 - Nurburgring Combined - 20.11.19 @8PM UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S14 - PS4 Tier 2 - Round 5 - Nurburgring Combined - 20.11.19 @8PM UK Time

Chickano

PS4 GT3 S9 AM Champion
Jan 30, 2018
With 1:13s its for sure @Yuzu4nm has tier 1 pace and is the favourite around here tonight ! Good luck as well to @leonardojoep in tier 1 ! Yeah gonna enjoy this one I hope , patience as Archie said , no point being so far up someone's ass that you take each other out , round here everyone has different pace in different sections of the track . Good luck all!

Reactions: Slicker

Barker95

AOR PS4 GT3 Semi-Pro S7 Champion
May 26, 2015
Car felt awful and I crashed twice on the first lap. Then completely lost concentration and got disqualified for speeding in pit lane. Don’t think it could of gone any better :)
Great lap for pole @Slicker
Also sorry @Noxvi for the hit near the start

Last edited:

Noxvi

AOR PS4 GT3 S13 T3 Champion
Feb 1, 2018
Car felt awful and I crashed twice on the first lap. Then completely lost concentration and got disqualified for speeding in pit lane. Don’t think it could of gone any better :)
Great lap for pole @Slicker
Also sorry @Noxvi for the hit near the start
Thank you for apologizing luckily I got no damage from that.

Last edited:

Yuzu4nm

AOR PS4 Touring Car T2 Champion
Jul 6, 2019
@Yuzu4nm - really unlucky, mate :(
That s the race
I preferred stopping the race rather than destroying someone's race, the qual losing my mind and i m on rage not on good vibe... I made too many mistakes. I make an excellent 1 lap
But nothing was going

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Quiet and uneventful night for me. Ran out of fuel in quali so no laptime for me. Race was quiet. Stayed at the back and let things unfold on lap one. Got into a rhythm after that. Kept it tidy and got to 8th. Not exciting but a decent drive. My footage will be up later today.

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016

Heres my race footage. Boring race tbh but here it is. Feel free to subscribe if you wish.

Note: I realise I can crop the two videos together but I'm lazy lol

Noxvi

Feb 1, 2018
Qualifying didn't go to plan I spun and had a bit of an excursion but I was determined to keep it out of the walls as I knew even setting a time would get me higher up the grid so I did. Race was fun but my car was behaving a bit weird I had understeer on entry and then it was snapping on the exit it was frustrating to drive especially when I got suspension, I pitted the first time after staying behind @Chickano for 2-3 laps I am sorry for the tap on the rear that made you loose the back end I saw a gap and I went for it after @JR-Lock-N-Load overtook you I lost soo much time behind you so I decided to pit and get clean air @Yuzu4nm overtook me and this is where I made the mistake I was trying to keep up with him and I spun on a kerb got rear suspension damage and went to the pits got out and continued until I had to overtake @Kingma and there was contact on the fast left hander at the straigh right under the bridge which sent me into the wall giving me yet again suspension damage on the rear idk what happened there was there no space for you? I pressed on with suspension damage and the car behaved terrible I was getting snap oversteer at every corner but I finished the race which was my aim.

Reactions: Chickano

Kingma

Pro Karter
Jan 20, 2019
Qualifying didn't go to plan I spun and had a bit of an excursion but I was determined to keep it out of the walls as I knew even setting a time would get me higher up the grid so I did. Race was fun but my car was behaving a bit weird I had understeer on entry and then it was snapping on the exit it was frustrating to drive especially when I got suspension, I pitted the first time after staying behind @Chickano for 2-3 laps I am sorry for the tap on the rear that made you loose the back end I saw a gap and I went for it after @JR-Lock-N-Load overtook you I lost soo much time behind you so I decided to pit and get clean air @Yuzu4nm overtook me and this is where I made the mistake I was trying to keep up with him and I spun on a kerb got rear suspension damage and went to the pits got out and continued until I had to overtake @Kingma and there was contact on the fast left hander at the straigh right under the bridge which sent me into the wall giving me yet again suspension damage on the rear idk what happened there was there no space for you? I pressed on with suspension damage and the car behaved terrible I was getting snap oversteer at every corner but I finished the race which was my aim.
Sorry, I tried to give you as much space as I could, had some damage at that moment, which made driving at that high speed rather difficult. I should have respected my own damage more and with that given you more space to pass. I only saw a touch, didn't feel it, but I'm not trying to say that it was your fault or anything. So I'm sorry to hear that you had a crash because of that, do you have a replay of it? My replay didn't go that far into the race, so I got no footage of it. I'm just trying to see the replay out of interest, not to try and blame you or anything, it was my mistake.

Mhill

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 2, 2018
It's caught on the stream. Looks like a racing incident to me. Slight tap noxvi moves towards you as a result and then the sticky bug looks to have taken over

Kingma

Pro Karter
Jan 20, 2019
It's caught on the stream. Looks like a racing incident to me. Slight tap noxvi moves towards you as a result and then the sticky bug looks to have taken over
Oooh, should have thought about checking the stream, thank you. Yeah, racing incident might be valid as well, nothing bad from both sides really happened in my opinion, but @Noxvi left me enough space for a car, it was just the damage that I picked up earlier that forced me into a bit of a wiggly driving line, so I needed more space to keep the car on the track. I should have accounted for that and just let it go, I was going to pit anyway.

Noxvi

Feb 1, 2018
Oooh, should have thought about checking the stream, thank you. Yeah, racing incident might be valid as well, nothing bad from both sides really happened in my opinion, but @Noxvi left me enough space for a car, it was just the damage that I picked up earlier that forced me into a bit of a wiggly driving line, so I needed more space to keep the car on the track. I should have accounted for that and just let it go, I was going to pit anyway.
Okay then that's that I think I got on the kerb which forced me to use the right hand of the track more and then the contact happened didn't really change my race except driving a dog of a car with rear suspension damage lol.