PS4 - AOR GT3 S14 - PS4 Tier 2 - Round 5 - Nurburgring Combined - 20.11.19 @8PM UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S14 - PS4 Tier 2 - Round 5 - Nurburgring Combined - 20.11.19 @8PM UK Time

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Chickano

PS4 GT3 S9 AM Champion
Jan 30, 2018
Q7 R 5

Race was compromised by my dropping it in qualy at the carousel. In the practice lobby before habd i was doing 21s and 19s so could have been on the front row. This meant i was mid pack though, and we all know how hard it is to race here ib close quarters. I found myself boxed in on the first lap a couple times, then @Prehn spun and almost took me with him , followed by an excursion that @Noxvi mentioned which left me with soiled pants and a misbehaving car. Lost some top end speed and car was a bit twitchy after that, should have pitted earlier as aftrer i made my stop the car was as normal again , caught @SBOODIFOU73 on last lap but couldn't pass him. Don't think weaving all the way down the straights should be allowed but hey-ho I'm not aor staff.

Not the result i was hoping for but congrats to @Slicker on winning it for the tifosi and @Mhill and @JR-Lock-N-Load for rounding out the podium. Well done all who finished. on to the next. Cheers

Prehn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Q7 R 5

Race was compromised by my dropping it in qualy at the carousel. In the practice lobby before habd i was doing 21s and 19s so could have been on the front row. This meant i was mid pack though, and we all know how hard it is to race here ib close quarters. I found myself boxed in on the first lap a couple times, then @Prehn spun and almost took me with him , followed by an excursion that @Noxvi mentioned which left me with soiled pants and a misbehaving car. Lost some top end speed and car was a bit twitchy after that, should have pitted earlier as aftrer i made my stop the car was as normal again , caught @SBOODIFOU73 on last lap but couldn't pass him. Don't think weaving all the way down the straights should be allowed but hey-ho I'm not aor staff.

Not the result i was hoping for but congrats to @Slicker on winning it for the tifosi and @Mhill and @JR-Lock-N-Load for rounding out the podium. Well done all who finished. on to the next. Cheers
Weaving is not allowed. I saw some myself. There has been penalties before for weaving down a straight.

Chickano

PS4 GT3 S9 AM Champion
Jan 30, 2018
Weaving is not allowed. I saw some myself. There has been penalties before for weaving down a straight.
Ok I'll know the next time, if it happens again with the same individual i'll put in a stewards inquiry. cheers