PS4 - AOR GT3 S14 - PS4 Tier 2 - Round 6 - Sakitto GP - 27.11.19 @8PM UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S14 - PS4 Tier 2 - Round 6 - Sakitto GP - 27.11.19 @8PM UK Time

Freggel

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
May 24, 2019
Had a very strange experience yesterday, till lap 20 I had an expected degradation on tyres. After lap 20 till I went to pits to change tyres, I had nearly none degradation. Anybody had the same experience?

Shnoo80

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Aug 8, 2019
I had a practice solo race yesterday and had similar. After 20 laps I pitted for new set of wets and they almost didn't worn at all

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Had a very strange experience yesterday, till lap 20 I had an expected degradation on tyres. After lap 20 till I went to pits to change tyres, I had nearly none degradation. Anybody had the same experience?
Yeah my wear seemed to cap and stayed steady after a while.

My only issue was the puddles. It was getting to be a lottery of whether it would do nothing or send me into the wall.

• Agree
Reactions: Freggel

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
three reminders for tonight:-

1. reversed grid positions:-

1574857958512.png

2. Important: pit entry guidelines

For Sakitto we decided that drivers can use the second pit entry (blocked by the cones). The game will not penalize you for taking this entry.
We ask every driver who is going to pit to flash their lights on the straight just before the left hander to warn the driver behind him.

3. pole will be on the right here, so odds right, evens left

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
there will be a 10 minute practice session before the race to make sure everything's working - this will start as soon as everyone is in the lobby so we can get the race started as early as possible

i will allow a short toilet break after practice ;)

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Made a few changes from last night to focus more on a wet setup following last night and what I learned. If I can finish where I start I'll be happy, anything better is a bonus.

Now to pray the puddles don't try to kill me tonight, they really don't like slick tyres.

Reactions: Slicker

Noxvi

AOR PS4 GT3 S13 T3 Champion
Feb 1, 2018
Yeah my wear seemed to cap and stayed steady after a while.

My only issue was the puddles. It was getting to be a lottery of whether it would do nothing or send me into the wall.
The puddles screwed me in the first half of the race a few times I really hate this in project cars 2....

Reactions: Archie619

Noxvi

Feb 1, 2018
On which lap did you guys pit and did you change to slicks?

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
- Normally we all start in the position we have qualified in. But since we have a startingorder that is based on the reversed championship standings for this round, we need to place ourselves correctly during the formation lap. When the lights go out, everybody starts to move slowly around 10mph (16kph). Remember to stay as far to the left or right on the track to make it easier for cars to pass. Remember your starting position (obviously) but also who is in the position right in front of you.

SBOODIFOU73

Pro Karter
Apr 25, 2015
Hi
Will not be available tonight
Someone crashed into my car (light but still) I have to manage
Sorry, have a good one guys

Barker95

AOR PS4 GT3 Semi-Pro S7 Champion
May 26, 2015
Really cba with this game making your feel like crap whenever it feels like it. In all my practice and the practice of the first lobby the car felt solid, go into the race and it slides round every corner.

Noxvi

Feb 1, 2018
Tyres were wearing like hell despite that not being the case in practice, and I just touched the kerb at "130R" because of the understeer from the tyre wear and it spun me around giving me a lot of suspension damage. I am done with this game the car felt better in practice but in the race it's weird If any reserve wants to take my spot for the rest of the season feel free to swap me out I encourage you to, there's no point in me retiring in these races and taking up a spot in the league.

• Sad
Reactions: SBOODIFOU73

SBOODIFOU73

Pro Karter
Apr 25, 2015
Tyres were wearing like hell despite that not being the case in practice, and I just touched the kerb at "130R" because of the understeer from the tyre wear and it spun me around giving me a lot of suspension damage. I am done with this game the car felt better in practice but in the race it's weird If any reserve wants to take my spot for the rest of the season feel free to swap me out I encourage you to, there's no point in me retiring in these races and taking up a spot in the league.
This game is really difficult to get used to, and does not feel realistic... we should race on Assetto Corsa for sure

Noxvi

Feb 1, 2018
I race on a pad so it is even more difficult for me that's why I'm switching to a more arcade let's say gran turismo sport but from my experience so far and I have been playing this game since release the kerbs and the weight of the cars does not feel realistic even on a controller most cars feel weightless and the rear is sliding around. I think assetto corsa has more realistic handling but is limited on content.