PS4 - AOR GT3 S14 - PS4 Tier 2 - Round 6 - Sakitto GP - 27.11.19 @8PM UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S14 - PS4 Tier 2 - Round 6 - Sakitto GP - 27.11.19 @8PM UK Time

Chickano

PS4 GT3 S9 AM Champion
Jan 30, 2018
Thanks @FTR Liam for commentating on such a long one . Can't have been easy .

Well now, Did not expect that result but what an absolutely fantastic race. I know people had issues and it's never nice
when it's you.

Conditions seemed worse than practice but think it was the spray , at times couldn't see a thing . Going to 130R on the first flyer was nuts. Spent the first 20 -25 laps in a train swapping places with @Mhill and @Yuzu4nm and another 3 drivers while I was sat in 10th and it was some of the best racing I've ever had . Big kudo to everyone in that battle!! On a couple occasions seemed I was quicker but so hard to pass here and I just kept my cool. Went a lap longer with the move to slicks and jumped 2 places . In the dry after it looked like I was on for the win I drive very conservatively, was so nervous I was gonna get DC d because people kept leaving the lobby. Brought it home for a memorable first win in the prancing horse ! A dream come true. Congrats @Slicker on the Ferrari 1-2 and @VuNcE13 for third. Grazie regazzi! !

MrEmAych

AOR PS4 GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Jan 2, 2018

Well now, Did not expect that result but what an absolutely fantastic race. I know people had issues and it's never nice
when it's you.

Conditions seemed worse than practice but think it was the spray , at times couldn't see a thing . Going to 130R on the first flyer was nuts. Spent the first 20 -25 laps in a train swapping places with @Mhill and @Yuzu4nm and another 3 drivers while I was sat in 10th and it was some of the best racing I've ever had . Big kudo to everyone in that battle!! On a couple occasions seemed I was quicker but so hard to pass here and I just kept my cool. Went a lap longer with the move to slicks and jumped 2 places . In the dry after it looked like I was on for the win I drive very conservatively, was so nervous I was gonna get DC d because people kept leaving the lobby. Brought it home for a memorable first win in the prancing horse ! A dream come true. Congrats @Slicker on the Ferrari 1-2 and @VuNcE13 for third. Grazie regazzi! !
Well won buddy. Masterclass in consistency and patience!

Johnny M #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015

when it's you.

Great Drive Chickano :alien: Watched it back last night..
'Cavalli da corsa Purosangue' Amore Ferrari ! ;)(y)

• Friendly
Reactions: Chickano

Yuzu4nm

AOR PS4 Touring Car T2 Champion
Jul 6, 2019
at the risk of sounding like lewis hamilton, that was one of the hardest races of my life - unbelievably difficult driving conditions, but only 1 spin, which probably cost me a chance of the win. was taking a tight line to the left under the bridge after the degners, but following @Yuzu4nm saw him going to the right and taking the normal line, so decided to try it - big mistake lol
fantastic close racing in the wet, huge well done to all those involved in the midfield train - just brilliant :D

kudos to all the finishers and, again, apologies for the lobby f*ck up :(
I love all our fight (4 if i m good)
Race on the wet is awesome with pretty close racing for many lap great racing guys ! Shame on me for the crash haha ruined my race. To much pressure.

Reactions: Slicker