PS4 - AOR GT3 S14 - PS4 Tier 2 - Round 7 - Le Mans Bugatti - 04.12.19 @8PM UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S14 - PS4 Tier 2 - Round 7 - Le Mans Bugatti - 04.12.19 @8PM UK Time

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Should I do the camera then?
The stream is always from my POV with me controlling cameras, so it would look the same. Unless the better looking stream is a priority
The difference is the layout. The director is getting the ""normal" layout with the controls on the screen. The broadcaster is getting the broadcast stream with less information and an better view.

1575484089591.png

1575484353764.png

FTR Liam

Reigning AOR PS3 Thursday F1 Champion
Jun 23, 2014
You guys decide what to do. It isn't an obligation to use the stream function. Just thought it would look nicer :)
i mean if freggel is confident he can focus on the right things and occasionally go onboard cameras are easy

Reactions: Michel--NL

VuNcE13

Semi-Pro Karter
May 22, 2019
Sorry guys for messing up the start. My car was all over the place. Got no idea what was wrong with the car, i had no grip at all. Congratz to the podium

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
my stream from tonight:-

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Had fun last night. Qualified in last place. Went wide at the last corner and invalidated what was my fastest lap, would have got me into the top 10. My flying lap that posted my time was a little conservative to make sure I got a time.

Race was good fun. Bit too cautious at the start as I was expecting contacts at turn one. Pace wasn't there in the first ten laps and no explanation to why. Pitted and came out and suddenly my pace was there doing the same lines, raking points but suddenly over a second quicker. The pace injection saw me jump through the order and I noted everyone's penalties around me and knew I just had to sit and keep calm and id pick up places. Finished 6th but more likely 7th once appeals are made. Still to come from last it was a good drive and thr wheel behaved.

Well done to the podium and to @Freggel for almost making me driver of thr night lol great job with the stream guys.

My footage will be up today or tomorrow, want to try and get it edited this time.

Reactions: Freggel and Slicker

RacingAtHome

AOR PS4 Clio Cup T2 Champion
May 5, 2016
Shouldn't I get 11th @Slicker? Seeing as my car failed at the final corner on the last lap so would have finished Lap 37 before the guys in current 11th and 12th?

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
Shouldn't I get 11th @Slicker? Seeing as my car failed at the final corner on the last lap so would have finished Lap 37 before the guys in current 11th and 12th?
if you believe you have been placed wrongly you will have to make a stewards enquiry - it will probably be successful, but don't forget it has to be posted within 48 hrs of the race

Prehn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
if you believe you have been placed wrongly you will have to make a stewards enquiry - it will probably be successful, but don't forget it has to be posted within 48 hrs of the race
But it is wrong. He completed at least 90%.

Reactions: RacingAtHome