PS4 - AOR GT3 S14 - PS4 Tier 2 - Round 8 - Hockenheim Classic - 11.12.19 @8PM UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S14 - PS4 Tier 2 - Round 8 - Hockenheim Classic - 11.12.19 @8PM UK Time

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018

ROUND 8 - Hockenheim Classic GP

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 11 December 2019
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 28 Laps (1 formation lap + 27 race laps)

● Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying:
Medium Cloud
- Race:
Medium Cloud

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 08/06/2019 13:00
- Race start time: 08/06/2019 14:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows:
- @SBOODIFOU73
@Kingma

Uninformed No Shows:

Last edited:

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Never raced this on project cars 2 so no idea what to expect. Going to need to practice so I'm not looking too slow lol

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
full practice sessions tonight from 7:00uk - thumbs up for an invite

2 slots left for tomorrow:-

Reactions: Chickano and Kingma

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018

PLEASE READ:-

Important notes for the Hockenheim Classic GP:
1. Since season 11 we are using the in-game cut detection system as the main method of enforcing track limits, however at Turn 1, 2 and 3 (first chicane) the in-game system can occasionally be unreliable. Everyone is reminded that the standard AOR white line rules are still in effect, and that they are still expected to lift to return any gained time, regardless of if the in-game system would clear without lifting.

2. There is a possibility to 'ghost' your car. If for whatever reason your car is ghosted during the qualifying session you need to return to the pits immediately, this will reset your car and you can continue the qualification. Driving around in the qualification with a ghosted car can get you disqualified by the stewards after the race.

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
anyone who can't make it for this one??

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
question has been asked in t3 - 'how do i know if i'm ghosted?'

you will see that your car is see-through or that everyone else is ghosted - also the dots on the track map are grey - it shouldn't happen unless you do one of two things:-
1. leave the pitlane on top of another car or
2. stop on track, go the wrong way or do doughnuts etc.
so basically, if you behave, it shouldn't happen to you ;)

Kingma

Pro Karter
Jan 20, 2019
anyone who can't make it for this one??
Sorry, I won't be able to make it, my soccer training got changed. I will be able to complete the other races, it is only a one time change. So have fun everyone, I'll be tuning into the stream to watch the end once I get home.

• Informative
Reactions: Slicker

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
Sorry, I won't be able to make it, my soccer training got changed. I will be able to complete the other races, it is only a one time change. So have fun everyone, I'll be tuning into the stream to watch the end once I get home.
:(

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Just to update on me. I'm no where near 100% but my intention is to race to the best of my ability however if I feel I'm not up for it during the race I'll retire to pits and sit till the end. Haven't really practiced either so I might be a mobile chicane all night but I'll try my best not to be in the way.

Reactions: Slicker

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
race day is here again - very tricky track, and one that really doesn't favour the ferraris :(

let's all be patient on the first lap and see if we can all survive to lap 2 :unsure:

don't forget to lift if you gain time by exceeding the track limits and let's have a good race

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
@Slicker just want to make sure I'm right. If I retire to pits mid race but stay in the session until the end I'm okay? Just with the crack down on quitting out etc I thought I'd just make sure.