PS4 - AOR GT3 S14 - PS4 Tier 2 - Round 8 - Hockenheim Classic - 11.12.19 @8PM UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S14 - PS4 Tier 2 - Round 8 - Hockenheim Classic - 11.12.19 @8PM UK Time

Chickano

PS4 GT3 S9 AM Champion
Jan 30, 2018
LETS GOOOO.

Don't know why I'm excited about this, when it seems that it's gonna be Mercs and lambos followed then by everyone else. Maybe it's the nostalgia of the 1980's. But then again, nostalgia ain't what it used to be...(see what I did there?)

Don't be a Salazar lads.

Reactions: Slicker

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
LETS GOOOO.

Don't know why I'm excited about this, when it seems that it's gonna be Mercs and lambos followed then by everyone else. Maybe it's the nostalgia of the 1980's. But then again, nostalgia ain't what it used to be...(see what I did there?)

Don't be a Salazar lads.

that second chicane is a killer!!

Reactions: leonardojoep

Yuzu4nm

AOR PS4 Touring Car T2 Champion
Jul 6, 2019
What s à decent pace ? I go make few lap for practice first time on this track

FTR Liam

Former AOR PS3 Tier 1 F1 Champion
AOR Commentator
Jun 23, 2014
I do apologise lads. I accidentally misclicked and backed out the lobby, so theres like 30s to a minute missing. My sincere apologies

Reactions: Yuzu4nm

Duffinho

Formula Karter
Nov 11, 2019
My apologies goes to @Chickano . We all know what I did (the little kiss) and I will agree to any stewards inquries. I tried to immediately give the positions back but I know how does it feel.
Anyway rest of the race was once again very fun to drive with you guys, very competitive.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Chickano

Yuzu4nm

AOR PS4 Touring Car T2 Champion
Jul 6, 2019
Yeah ! Gg duffi !
I see you to late on my right and for avoid a crash i go on grass well good race all

Reactions: Duffinho

JR-Lock-N-Load

GP2 1st Driver
Mar 27, 2019
Congrads yo poduim lads nice o e duff on 1st AoR Podium.. Just missed out on a podium myself but I made 2 mistakes so did not deserve it in the end... One thing I want to add is my Spotter said I was clear Chickano sorry for the contact going into T1 I no it was just a brush but I did not do that to get you to brake my Spotter was having a Ice cream
Thank lads
Cheers Slicker for the Host

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Considering how I'm feeling physically ill take 10th. Had a bit more pace and was keeping pace with @Slicker and @Chickano but concentration went and started coughing and hit the wall. Tried to continue but was losing lots on the straights so pitted so I could enjoy the last few laps. Decent race considering how I'm feeling, congrats to the podium.

Now I've a week to recover before next race where hopefully I can be a little more consistent.

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
I do apologise lads. I accidentally misclicked and backed out the lobby, so theres like 30s to a minute missing. My sincere apologies
It happens to the best ;)
That "O my god" made it all ok :D

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016

For anyone interested here's my race footage. Extra points for the one who spots when my concentration went out the window and I started coughing mid race lol

Still happy with the result give. The circumstances of practice time and illness and at least I turned up. I might not be fast at times but I'm committed lol

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
I felt that was an enjoyable race. Had several good battles. Lovely old school track :)
good battle early on - until i fell into the clutches of @Yuzu4nm and saw you disappearing up the road - almost sorry to see that you had crashed ;)

Chickano

PS4 GT3 S9 AM Champion
Jan 30, 2018
best qualy of the season, worst race result.
Been driven into twice in 2 weeks and a 9 point championship lead to a 12 point deficit.
2 races to go.
cheers.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Slicker