PS4 - AOR GT3 S14 - PS4 Tier 3 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S14 - PS4 Tier 3 - Main Thread

Toker_row

Pro Karter
Dec 7, 2017
======================================================================================================================================================================================================= GT3 SEASON 14 Race Pics From Race's 1 - 3 ======================================================================= =========================================================================================================================================================

GT3'S TIER 3 - SEASON 14 - RACE 1 - WATKINS GLEN GP.

GT3'S TIER 3 - SEASON 14 - RACE 2 - LAGUNA SECA.

GT3'S TIER 3 (PS4) - SEASON 14 - RACE 3 - TEXAS ROAD COURSE.

GT3'S TIER 3 (PS4) - SEASON 14 - RACE 4 - SONOMA GP.

GT3'S TIER 3 (PS4) - SEASON 14 - RACE 5 - Nurburgring Combined.
===========================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

Last edited:

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
We moved @Duffinho to tier 2. To be fair to you guys we where not completely sure in what tier we should place him after he had done his evaluation and time trial and Tier 3 is in need for an reserve driver, so we tried it. But he is just to quick and we moved him to tier 2.

Killg0re NL

Formula 3 Test Driver
Sep 14, 2018
Perhaps, mention in the track/race post the position (left or right side) where the polesitter should be on.

Wednesday i was confused aswell. Right/left side. I should be behind @pasha.proton and he was on the left side. Whilst the 1st turn was a righthander.. but he was 1st, and i had the 3rd starting position... Pasha was on the left, so i should be on the left

• Agree
Reactions: BDG_Geo

Khaled77

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jul 25, 2016
Perhaps, mention in the track/race post the position (left or right side) where the polesitter should be on.

Wednesday i was confused aswell. Right/left side. I should be behind @pasha.proton and he was on the left side. Whilst the 1st turn was a righthander.. but he was 1st, and i had the 3rd starting position... Pasha was on the left, so i should be on the left
There’s always a debate about which side pole should be at suzuka.. i mean whatever they call it! imo should be on left which is the racing line side

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016

It was right. First corner was an right turn.

pasha.proton

Formula 4 Test Driver
Apr 11, 2019

So did I start from the wrong side or all cool? Sorry if I did, it wasn't consciously.

Killg0re NL

Formula 3 Test Driver
Sep 14, 2018
There’s always a debate about which side pole should be at suzuka.. i mean whatever they call it! imo should be on left which is the racing line side
My post was about the Nürburgring...

And about mentioning the pole side prior to the race in the opening post. To prevent these misunderstandings in the future. (Easy solution, to prevent any further frustrations...)

Khaled77

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jul 25, 2016
My post was about the Nürburgring...

And about mentioning the pole side prior to the race in the opening post. To prevent these misunderstandings in the future. (Easy solution, to prevent any further frustrations...)
Yeah i know mate.. it just reminded me of suzuka’s debate.. pole is on the right?

• Agree