PS4 - AOR GT3 S14 - PS4 Tier 3 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S14 - PS4 Tier 3 - Main Thread

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Fred Ogega

F1 Test Driver
Apr 27, 2016
Depending on when Season 15 starts, this may be my last full Playstation season, as I'm waiting for my Shadow build to be completed in April to make a start on iRacing.
We are heading to iracing very soon as well mate..me an my teammate from the GT 98 league season..its expensive but looks awesome!
Damn, i am envious... hopefully i shall one day be able to join the 1578839571501.png .... so many titles on that end that are not seeing the light of day on console.... but maybe with the PS5.....
@Tomji_ and @BDG_Geo when you start your iracing careers, share your footage/streams, i would like to see your journeys as you rise the ranks from rookies

• Friendly
  • Winner
Reactions: Tomji_ and BDG_Geo

BDG_Geo

F1 Test Driver
Jan 20, 2019
Damn, i am envious... hopefully i shall one day be able to join the View attachment 100392 .... so many titles on that end that are not seeing the light of day on console.... but maybe with the PS5.....
@Tomji_ and @BDG_Geo when you start your iracing careers, share your footage/streams, i would like to see your journeys as you rise the ranks from rookies
Yeh il be streaming it all and keeping the videos mate so they will be on the channel.
I really doubt stuff like that will be on console but spose its only a matter of time..im not sure the ps5 is worth the money..plus with the new charges for ps plus added it seems alot..especially when steam is free to play on each year (i hope this doesnt change)
If u were ever to get on pc then ur more than welcome to roll with us..add to the dream team lol ;)

• Friendly
Reactions: Fred Ogega

Fred Ogega

F1 Test Driver
Apr 27, 2016
Yeh il be streaming it all and keeping the videos mate so they will be on the channel.
I really doubt stuff like that will be on console but spose its only a matter of time..im not sure the ps5 is worth the money..plus with the new charges for ps plus added it seems alot..especially when steam is free to play on each year (i hope this doesnt change)
If u were ever to get on pc then ur more than welcome to roll with us..add to the dream team lol ;)
shall take a lot of savings to get a proper gaming pc; but wil keep working towards it as a goal...

• Agree
Reactions: BDG_Geo

BDG_Geo

F1 Test Driver
Jan 20, 2019
shall take a lot of savings to get a proper gaming pc; but wil keep working towards it as a goal...
U wouldnt regret it..even pc2 feels like a completely different game on PC!
The new i10's are out this year so the older ones are a fair bit cheaper now..i got my 8th gen PC last year and its an awesome rig!runs most games on highest settings.
If i can ever help with anything..let me know mate..we use discord for our HQ now so ur more than welcome to join :)

Reactions: Fred Ogega

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Drivers, Co-ords and streamers. Depending on when Season 15 starts, this may be my last full Playstation season, as I'm waiting for my Shadow build to be completed in April to make a start on iRacing. Will be sad to leave PC2 on the PS4, but both console and game are starting to age now.
I tried Shadow during the holidays, mainly to see if ACC would run on it. Couldn't get an decent FPS on 4K, somewhere around 40. Not good enough for me ;)
Think for ACC the processor is the problem. Tried the PC2 demo..running fine.

It depends on what PC3 will brings us on the Playstation. If lobbies are still only max 16, then I think I'm going to change to the PC.

• Winner
Reactions: BDG_Geo and Tomji_

Tomji_

AOR PS4 GT3 S13 T4 Champion
Apr 9, 2017
I tried Shadow during the holidays, mainly to see if ACC would run on it. Couldn't get an decent FPS on 4K, somewhere around 40. Not good enough for me ;)
Think for ACC the processor is the problem. Tried the PC2 demo..running fine.

It depends on what PC3 will brings us on the Playstation. If lobbies are still only max 16, then I think I'm going to change to the PC.
I read somewhere a while back that PC3 is going to be more “arcade-like” which would be a massive shame. Looking forward to what Shadow can bring, but if I can’t get it to run anything nicely, I will be back with a PS5, that’s for sure.