PS4 - AOR GT3 S14 - PS4 Tier 3 - Round 5: Nürburgring Combined - 20.11.19 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S14 - PS4 Tier 3 - Round 5: Nürburgring Combined - 20.11.19 @8pm UK time

neonostra

GP2 2nd Driver
Oct 24, 2017
@Tomji_

No look at the map, the 2 dots above the name nurburgring.....it means reversed grid and double points...or am i wrong?

Tomji_

AOR PS4 GT3 S13 T4 Champion
Apr 9, 2017
@Tomji_

No look at the map, the 2 dots above the name nurburgring.....it means reversed grid and double points...or am i wrong?
That’s just an umlaut, isn’t it? Not sure if that’s how you spell it - used to tell you how to pronounce the U in German?

To the right of the track name on the calendar there is a Quali time, whereas there isn’t one for Sakitto.

its strange because it would make much more sense to have the longer race here.

neonostra

GP2 2nd Driver
Oct 24, 2017
That’s just an umlaut, isn’t it? Not sure if that’s how you spell it - used to tell you how to pronounce the U in German?

To the right of the track name on the calendar there is a Quali time, whereas there isn’t one for Sakitto.

its strange because it would make much more sense to have the longer race here.
You are completely right. I see it now whe I set the screen at 150%
:LOL:

But what a strange choice...I hope i can make one good Q run, because it's a long way to go to finish

• Funny
Reactions: Khaled77 and Tomji_

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
@Michel--NL - Providing a number of drivers don't set a lap, does the game work out fastest sectors and place people accordingly, do you know? #LowerTierProblems :LOL:
I have no idea how the game is going the place people..think randomly if they didn't set an time. So even an 12 minute lap can set you on pole ;)

• Funny
Reactions: Khaled77 and Tomji_

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
The track is to long for me. Can't remember all the corners...I'm really slow on it and don't think I will like it tonight :(

• Agree
Reactions: BDG_Geo

Tomji_

AOR PS4 GT3 S13 T4 Champion
Apr 9, 2017
The track is to long for me. Can't remember all the corners...I'm really slow on it and don't think I will like it tonight :(
Yeah, I have misjudged a couple of corners mistaking them for other corners! Hurts my head :p. It does feel great when you get into a flow though. Just hope my wheel is OK!!!

Reactions: BDG_Geo

BDG_Geo

GP2 2nd Driver
Jan 20, 2019
And itl be extra hard when thers folk in this tier on tier one pace!
Il just try and stay out the way!

BDG_Geo

GP2 2nd Driver
Jan 20, 2019
Yeah, I have misjudged a couple of corners mistaking them for other corners! Hurts my head :p. It does feel great when you get into a flow though. Just hope my wheel is OK!!!
Mine as well mate..il keep and extra finger crossed for u as well ;)

• Friendly
Reactions: Tomji_