PS4 - AOR GT3 S14 - PS4 Tier 3 - Round 5: Nürburgring Combined - 20.11.19 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S14 - PS4 Tier 3 - Round 5: Nürburgring Combined - 20.11.19 @8pm UK time

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
About the point where you can overtake....that's at the end of the acceleration zone (y)

Reactions: Khaled77

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Pfff horrible :(

First I hit @Fred Ogega that made him last...sorry Fred :(
Then somewhere around lap 2 I noticed that the power was gone.... immediately know what was wrong, another broken potentiometer in the brake pedal :(
Parking the car next to the track to try if I could fix it by pushing the brake hard...but it didn't helped.
Never going to race this track again..just no fun for me.

pasha.proton

Formula 4 Test Driver
Apr 11, 2019
Pfff horrible :(

Then somewhere around lap 2 I noticed that the power was gone.... immediately know what was wrong, another broken potentiometer in the brake pedal :(
Parking the car next to the track to try if I could fix it by pushing the brake hard...but it didn't helped.
Never going to race this track again..just no fun for me.
It's hard track, but never say "never" ;)
I would like to race this track again, not only the GT3 class.

Fred Ogega

F1 Test Driver
Apr 27, 2016
Well you waited so i have no need to go to the tier coordinator to protest :p.
The initial hit had minimal damage. Trying to turn the car around was tricky given how tight that part of the track was.
I did manage to spin myself into the barriers later in lap 1 which resulted in a considerably long pitstop. To finally finish 4th felt good. @Khaled77 did you spin on the last lap? Had been trying to chase you down for 2-3 laps

Khaled77

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jul 25, 2016
Well you waited so i have no need to go to the tier coordinator to protest :p.
The initial hit had minimal damage. Trying to turn the car around was tricky given how tight that part of the track was.
I did manage to spin myself into the barriers later in lap 1 which resulted in a considerably long pitstop. To finally finish 4th felt good. @Khaled77 did you spin on the last lap? Had been trying to chase you down for 2-3 laps
@Fred Ogega yeah i had a spin there.. was keeping a 5-7 secs gap to you since lap 2..

Tomji_

AOR PS4 GT3 S13 T4 Champion
Apr 9, 2017
Pretty boring race in the end for me actually - to the point where there aren't really any highlights, apart from me messing up the same corner every single lap :p.

Qualifying: I spun on my only hot lap and saw @pasha.proton coming up behind me, so I thought I'd best wait until he went past before rejoining, which lost me about 30 odd seconds, but I ended up qualifying 3rd, which is probably where I would have been anyway.

The race was hard work, full concentration! I hit the barriers in sector 1 on the lap 2 - I was so worried I was going to slide across the grass and hit @robsterf1, but thankfully stopped before I got back onto track. This gave me 2 suspension damage and I completely lost the trail of Pasha & Rob. Despite the damage only being 2, it was so hard to handle, so I made my stop and dropped to 5th.

After that I was slowly catching @Chechum & @Pocoyoporsch 's battle which looked like it was a lot of fun, but they both pitted just at the right time, so I wasn't held up at all.

Very happy with 3rd place and some good points for Final Lap Racing (@Khaled77).

pasha.proton

Formula 4 Test Driver
Apr 11, 2019
Qualifying: I spun on my only hot lap and saw @pasha.proton coming up behind me, so I thought I'd best wait until he went past before rejoining, which lost me about 30 odd seconds, but I ended up qualifying 3rd, which is probably where I would have been anyway.
Thanks, mate, I saw you and I started worried that you will start back on track right before me but you behaved like a real racing driver (y) Appreciate that.

Reactions: Tomji_

neonostra

GP2 2nd Driver
Oct 24, 2017
I really enjoyed this race.
It was a difficult track and takes a lot of concentration, but every lap finished felt good :)
My nerves where killing me when people behind me came close, beacuse of the narrow track and high speeds.
But did my very best to drive fair and mostly avoid battles and focus on finishing this race.
I definitly racing this track again offline with LMP cars.

Tomji_

AOR PS4 GT3 S13 T4 Champion
Apr 9, 2017
Thanks, mate, I saw you and I started worried that you will start back on track right before me but you behaved like a real racing driver (y) Appreciate that.
No problem. I was worried, even if I stayed on track, that you'd catch me and I'd ruin your lap anyway - you were so quick o_O.

Reactions: robsterf1

Khaled77

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jul 25, 2016
I really enjoyed this race.
It was a difficult track and takes a lot of concentration, but every lap finished felt good :)
My nerves where killing me when people behind me came close, beacuse of the narrow track and high speeds.
But did my very best to drive fair and mostly avoid battles and focus on finishing this race.
I definitly racing this track again offline with LMP cars.
isn’t this track mental enough with gt3? :D Some corners around this place require really big body parts:p

Chechum

Formula Karter
Oct 13, 2018
Great Race,

Now I realized that I had a great battle against the other Spanish in the tier.

Gran carrera y pelea por la 6 plaza @Chechum.

See u next race!!!!
No sabía que eras español también jaja Encantado!
It was a fun battle, I have to check the race again but I think we had two battles: before the lap 6 and another in lap 7. I had a lapse in a double-right turn which damaged my car, not too much but enough to drive carefully and slower for the rest of the race. I think you overtook me there.
And after the pit stop I couldn't bear the position against @Fred Ogega and @Khaled77 , my car was not easy to handle. At least I could do a decent race, first of the season haha
Congrats to the podium, incredible path

Khaled77

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jul 25, 2016
Great racing again guys
Was always gonna be tough starting from the back (quali laptime invalidated). First lap was tense. Made a move on @Fred Ogega which with hindsight saved me from @Michel--NL ’s brake failure. Then got tangled in @neonostra and @BDG_Geo ’s incident. Sorry geo that was a very big hit. But was impossible to avoid at such high speed. After that i had @Fred Ogega chasing me back through the field for the whole race and he got me in the end.
My onboard from a crazy first lap:

BDG_Geo

GP2 2nd Driver
Jan 20, 2019
Great racing again guys
Was always gonna be tough starting from the back (quali laptime invalidated). First lap was tense. Made a move on @Fred Ogega which with hindsight saved me from @Michel--NL ’s brake failure. Then got tangled in @neonostra and @BDG_Geo ’s incident. Sorry geo that was a very big hit. But was impossible to avoid at such high speed. After that i had @Fred Ogega chasing me back through the field for the whole race and he got me in the end.
My onboard from a crazy first lap:
Oh its ok mate..u were the one who came off the worst i thot and then came back better than i did so i apologise :)

Reactions: Khaled77