PS4 - AOR GT3 S14 - PS4 Tier 3 - Round 5: Nürburgring Combined - 20.11.19 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S14 - PS4 Tier 3 - Round 5: Nürburgring Combined - 20.11.19 @8pm UK time

Khaled77

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jul 25, 2016
Oh its ok mate..u were the one who came off the worst i thot and then came back better than i did so i apologise :)
Unbelievably i only got away with 20 aero dmg on the front only! I’m sure you came off worse in that.

Reactions: BDG_Geo

Tomji_

AOR PS4 GT3 S13 T4 Champion
Apr 9, 2017
Great racing again guys
Was always gonna be tough starting from the back (quali laptime invalidated). First lap was tense. Made a move on @Fred Ogega which with hindsight saved me from @Michel--NL ’s brake failure. Then got tangled in @neonostra and @BDG_Geo ’s incident. Sorry geo that was a very big hit. But was impossible to avoid at such high speed. After that i had @Fred Ogega chasing me back through the field for the whole race and he got me in the end.
My onboard from a crazy first lap:
That pass at 2:50, nice at that speed!

Reactions: Khaled77

Chechum

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 13, 2018
No sabía que eras español también jaja Encantado!
It was a fun battle, I have to check the race again but I think we had two battles: before the lap 6 and another in lap 7. I had a lapse in a double-right turn which damaged my car, not too much but enough to drive carefully and slower for the rest of the race. I think you overtook me there.
And after the pit stop I couldn't bear the position against @Fred Ogega and @Khaled77 , my car was not easy to handle. At least I could do a decent race, first of the season haha
Congrats to the podium, incredible path

• Clever
Reactions: Pocoyoporsch