PS4 - AOR GT3 S14 - PS4 Tier 3 - Round 7: Le Mans Bugatti - 04.12.19 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S14 - PS4 Tier 3 - Round 7: Le Mans Bugatti - 04.12.19 @8pm UK time

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016

ROUND 7 - Le Mans Bugatti

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 04 December 2019
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 38 Laps (1 formation lap + 37 race laps)

● Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying:
Light Cloud
- Race:
Light Cloud

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 01/06/2019 21:00
- Race start time: 01/06/2019 22:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows:

Uninformed No Shows:

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
full practice sessions tonight about 7:00uk - thumbs up for invite

also a couple of slots left for practice race:-

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
@Ayresii1995 @BDG_Geo @Chechum @chris130256 @Fred Ogega @FSR_PHIL66 @Khaled77 @Killg0re NL @Michel--NL @neonostra @pasha.proton @Pocoyoporsch @robsterf1 @Tin32 @Tomji_

Think you all have seen those big black boxes appearing on an night track? That's most of the time an shadow image from the car when someone has pushed the 'Return To Pit Box' button.
So if you are going to return to the pits during qualifying or you need to retire during the race then please drive of onto the grass or gravel and then push the button. Those things look ugly on the stream ;)

BDG_Geo

GP2 1st Driver
Jan 20, 2019
@Ayresii1995 @BDG_Geo @Chechum @chris130256 @Fred Ogega @FSR_PHIL66 @Khaled77 @Killg0re NL @Michel--NL @neonostra @pasha.proton @Pocoyoporsch @robsterf1 @Tin32 @Tomji_

Think you all have seen those big black boxes appearing on an night track? That's most of the time an shadow image from the car when someone has pushed the 'Return To Pit Box' button.
So if you are going to return to the pits during qualifying or you need to retire during the race then please drive of onto the grass or gravel and then push the button. Those things look ugly on the stream ;)
I had saw those and wondered what it was.thanks @Michel--NL i will make sure to be off track if i need to RTP!

Reactions: Michel--NL

Ayresii1995

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 13, 2018
Haven’t had much chance to do a lot of practice but I think I should be ok! It’s gonna be a hot and sticky one

• Agree
Reactions: BDG_Geo

BDG_Geo

GP2 1st Driver
Jan 20, 2019
Its Race Day!!
Always get hyped before these races lol
And the calender this season has been a different test for each one i have raced in!
Have a good one guys and see you all on track later ;)

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
@Michel--NL , my home isp has been down/offline for about 4 hours now. Im hoping that it would have been fixed by the time the race is set to start
I will stil send you an invite and we see how it goes. Not there at 8, then we will start.
Hope it is fixed before the race (y)

Reactions: BDG_Geo

Chechum

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 13, 2018
Hi guys! I'm not feeling right, I have a cold again (2nd in one month). I'm going to rest a bit but I don't believe I'll take part of the race . Sorry for saying it late, I didn't think the cold was that much.

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Hi guys! I'm not feeling right, I have a cold again (2nd in one month). I'm going to rest a bit but I don't believe I'll take part of the race . Sorry for saying it late, I didn't think the cold was that much.
I will send you and invite...see for your self if you want to join.

Tomji_

AOR PS4 GT3 S13 T4 Champion
Apr 9, 2017
Had the same issue as I had at Sonoma with not being able to leave the pits and wheel being completely unresponsive. Complete shut down, restart and nothing.

Good job I didn't go out at the weekend and spend lots of money on a new steering..... oh wait... :(

Let's try again in Hockenheim.