PS4 - AOR GT3 S14 - PS4 Tier 3 - Round 8: Hockenheim Classic GP - 11.12.19 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S14 - PS4 Tier 3 - Round 8: Hockenheim Classic GP - 11.12.19 @8pm UK time

weal77

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Feb 2, 2018
Try numbing the FFB in game settings Chris. I have Fanatec so cant comment on your issue pal. Is it just vibrating or is it clipping? Clipping is when the wheel clunks heavily. If its the latter i would recommend softer/ Less FFB Or try a different flavour from in game settings. Maybe try that 1st, if its still the same bring down the FFB by 10/20.
Hope this helps

Tomji_

AOR PS4 GT3 S13 T4 Champion
Apr 9, 2017
Hi guys! Anybody with the Ferrari is facing vibration on the steering wheel? I guess it may due to the suspension setup. If so, which parameters could I modify to fix this? I usually don't modify default settings.
Thanks!

My T300 is twitchy on the straights in the Ferrari, but nothing out of the usual. I haven't raced on this track since I played Formula 1 '97 on PS One! I absolutely love it!

Khaled77

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jul 25, 2016
My T300 is twitchy on the straights in the Ferrari, but nothing out of the usual. I haven't raced on this track since I played Formula 1 '97 on PS One! I absolutely love it!
I thought the “classic” track meant the gp layout last used in 2000. Imagine the crash i has when i got to the second chicance for the first time! :LOL:

• Surprised
Reactions: BDG_Geo and Tomji_

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Had a pretty boring race after lap 7.
What I did learn is that I'm always trying to avoid the curbs...and in the second chicane that costed me around .5 seconds. Need to be more aggressive on these things. Thanks to @pasha.proton for showing me how to do it :)

@weal77 I almost :poop: in the first chicane...I think you totally missed your braking point there ;)
I saw you coming in the mirror and I thought oooo nooo please

Congrats @BDG_Geo on the win (y)

Chechum

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 13, 2018
wow, great job guys (y) At least, in comparison to me :S . Ferrari drivers, could you share your setup to test if it was decisive to be so slow? I've used the default setup and felt very uncomfortable with strong braking, traction in many points and the double curve of the fast chicane. At least, the setup behaves well on the kerbs, during the race I've realized I should have been more aggressive with kerbs. Also I'm really looking forward to watching an onboard lap.

In the training sessions I haven't been able to be faster than 2:11. My qualy has been awful and my race had been good until I made a weird mistake close to the end of the lap. I think I closed the direction too much or traction has been a bit excessive despite having pressed very little. So far, lap 13 more or less, 4th-5th without any important mistakes. I know after boxes I'd have been 7th or 8th maybe, I was less than 20 seconds behind @Michel--NL I think, though. The damage was excessive for that mistake, honestly, but the grass and then the wall were too close: 23 on front right suspension and similar on the front wing. In curves the car was normal, but in straights I was a turtle. 2 seconds slower every lap, impossible to fight forward. Despite that, I'd have finished 8th if I hadn't made another stupid mistake in the penultimate lap.
Definitely, I'm doing a quite disappointing season :( I hope to pretty it up the next two races

BDG_Geo

GP2 1st Driver
Jan 20, 2019
wow, great job guys (y) At least, in comparison to me :S . Ferrari drivers, could you share your setup to test if it was decisive to be so slow? I've used the default setup and felt very uncomfortable with strong braking, traction in many points and the double curve of the fast chicane. At least, the setup behaves well on the kerbs, during the race I've realized I should have been more aggressive with kerbs. Also I'm really looking forward to watching an onboard lap.

In the training sessions I haven't been able to be faster than 2:11. My qualy has been awful and my race had been good until I made a weird mistake close to the end of the lap. I think I closed the direction too much or traction has been a bit excessive despite having pressed very little. So far, lap 13 more or less, 4th-5th without any important mistakes. I know after boxes I'd have been 7th or 8th maybe, I was less than 20 seconds behind @Michel--NL I think, though. The damage was excessive for that mistake, honestly, but the grass and then the wall were too close: 23 on front right suspension and similar on the front wing. In curves the car was normal, but in straights I was a turtle. 2 seconds slower every lap, impossible to fight forward. Despite that, I'd have finished 8th if I hadn't made another stupid mistake in the penultimate lap.
Definitely, I'm doing a quite disappointing season :( I hope to pretty it up the next two races
I can share any of my set ups that iv used and race point of view if it helps you at all mate?i know what its like to be like that!
Those kerbs on any track wev been on can make or break the laps all on ther own lol
Thanks again guys..i will post my pov stream and race report tomorrow..tonights win was very unexpected so im very much happy with that one!
:)

Chechum

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 13, 2018
I can share any of my set ups that iv used and race point of view if it helps you at all mate?i know what its like to be like that!
Those kerbs on any track wev been on can make or break the laps all on ther own lol
Thanks again guys..i will post my pov stream and race report tomorrow..tonights win was very unexpected so im very much happy with that one!
:)
It would be very nice on you! Thank you!! Apart from traction, braking and the fast chicane, on some curves of the last sector the car behaviour was a bit random to me, sometimes the car got unexpectedly unstable. Besides, the front right tyre got cold very soon regardless of the set pressure.
To be honest, I'm struggling with this Ferrari at the same time that I'm having fun because it's not easy at all to handle, especially at traction (with no TC, you have to be veeeeery smooth). So your victory is really worthy!

• Friendly
Reactions: BDG_Geo

BDG_Geo

GP2 1st Driver
Jan 20, 2019
It would be very nice on you! Thank you!! Apart from traction, braking and the fast chicane, on some curves of the last sector the car behaviour was a bit random to me, sometimes the car got unexpectedly unstable. Besides, the front right tyre got cold very soon regardless of the set pressure.
To be honest, I'm struggling with this Ferrari at the same time that I'm having fun because it's not easy at all to handle, especially at traction (with no TC, you have to be veeeeery smooth). So your victory is really worthy!
I dont like to use traction control at all and will only use it if i really have to.one thing i have learned is not to push the car to much as it then becomes unpredictable.i really did struggle in these cars to begin with but after persevering and ALOT of practice,i think iv found a balance.sometimes its quick..sometimes its not so its always best to accept what will be and just get on with trying ur best each race.but def do not give up cause i know if i did..i would regret it :)
I will post my stream tomorrow and the set up is in the stream as well so hopefully it helps you :)

• Happy
Reactions: weal77 and Chechum