XB1 - AOR GT3 S14 - XB1 - Driver Introduction | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GT3 S14 - XB1 - Driver Introduction

• We are aware of some functionality issues with the forums at present. These are being looked into. Feel free to use the bug reports thread to report any issues you encounter. Thanks! :)

willyblackhamer

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jul 24, 2018

AOR Project Cars 2 GT3 Leagues - Season 14
Driver Introduction

Hello and welcome to Season 14 of the AOR Project Cars 2 GT3 Leagues.

The purpose of this thread is to give you a chance to introduce yourself to the other drivers, so we can get to know about each other's situation and aspirations from this season.

Questions:

1) Tell us about yourself. (e.g. name, age, occupation, favourite track etc.)
2) Did you participate in season 13? If so in which tier and how did it go?
3) What do you hope to achieve during this season? Any rivals you want to beat?
4) Do you like some of the new changes for this season?

Feel free to ignore above template and introduce yourself in your way!

Shnoo80

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 8, 2019
Let me start (with a template :p)
Hi I am Michal from Poland, 39, it analyst. I am a lifetime fan of motorsport, but not very hardcore one. I ve been watching F1 since 1994 (hard experience to see death of my idol when I was 14). Apart from this I follow WRC and occasionally other series, such as WEC, Dakar, DTM, WTCR. I didn't have budget to try racing or rallies in real life, but maybe I will try in few years :)
My favourite tracks are these long ones: Nordschlife, Le Mans, Bathurst (were I actually suck :p). I also like Oulton Park and Redbull Ring.
Nope, season 14 is my first one. I did compete in filler TC league and I was 5th, but I was so surprised with the speed of leaders on the default setup... Wow
5th place in tier2 is my target for this season. Anything higher will be a surprise for me. I hope to learn how to drive faster, like at least 1 second on average 1:30/1:40 circuits.
I like the fact that this league is still going in a such professional way. Still some guys to race on xb1, even though other platforms have 3 times more players.

Hope to have clean races and no disconnects. Good luck everyone!

BoblereN

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 10, 2016
I'll follow up on Shnoo80 :)
I'm Brian from Denmark, 31 years old 1 girlfriend and 3 kids. I'm working in the renewables industry mainly within the wind sector as an engineer / project manager. Motorsport has always had my interest. I enjoy going to race weekends, feel the atmosphere, the sounds, the smell.. Unfortunate its only rarely I get the chance in a busy day life :) I started sim-racing after we had our first kid, suddenly I needed to kill some time when the kid was sleeping, that was my way in. I always enjoy racing on Brands Hatch, has some tricky blind corners and some elevation going in to T1 :)
No I didn't. Some years ago we managed to gather a danish community for weekly races in project cars 1, eventually people disappeared or found other interest.
I participated in the AOR F1 league last mini season (before the 19 edition was released), which was nice but eventually sunday evenings didn't quite fit my calendar very well, so I didn't sign up for the current season, and now I'm here signed up and ready to race in S14 of pCars 2.

As this is my first season with you guys and I only know my team mate @Grabovac88 (we are family :) ), I don't feel like having any rivals to beat.
I hope I will be able to run some decent races with consistency as the main focus and hopefully keep a steady performance throughout the season.. with not too many ups and downs.
As a bonus, it would be nice to improve my abilities as a race engineer to adjust the setups to fit my driving style.

I don't know the new changes as I wasn't here last season :) but the race calendar is a nice challenge, a few tracks with very very little experience/knowledge..

Look forward racing all of you, see you tonight.

Reactions: Dalingo and Shnoo80

oOAcheyThumbsOo

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 2, 2019
A little about me...

Tell us about yourself
My name is Craig and I'm from Wales. Im a family man and a Project Manager in the rail industry. My earliest memories of motorsport came from watching group b rallying, F1 with Nigel Mansell and the British Touring cars. I like all the British tracks because of the touring car days and also the Nurburgring as it's a beast!
2) Did you participate in season 13?
No. My wife bought me a wheel and pedal set this July for my birthday and I've been hooked ever since. This is my 3rd tournament and loving it.

To have fun. If I can get a couple of hours of practice in and be competitive come race night then I'm a happy guy. Some wheel to wheel racing would be a bonus

The format seems great at the moment. I'm grateful this platform is available and free, big thanks to all those involved who spend their time to organise it all.