XB1 - AOR GT3 S14 - XB1 Tier 1 - Round 10 - Spa-Francorchamps - 08.01.20 @8pm UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GT3 S14 - XB1 Tier 1 - Round 10 - Spa-Francorchamps - 08.01.20 @8pm UK Time

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

willyblackhamer

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jul 24, 2018

ROUND 10 - Spa-Francorchamps

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 08 January 2020
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Race: 40 Laps (1 formation lap + 39 race laps, reversed championship starting order)

● Weather Conditions:
- Race:
Medium cloud
Clear
Clear

● In-game time-of-day information (Time Progression 10x):
- Race start time: 14/08/2019 06:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows:

Uninformed No Shows:

Shnoo80

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Aug 8, 2019
@KhaosTheory29 I am not sure how fast are guys in your tier, but in T2 I expect race times around mid 2:22s to mid 2:23s. Some low 2:22 for a FL.
Your tier is normally 1-1.5 sec faster, so I expect you do mid/low 2:20s to low 2:21s.
What's your pace at the moment? Did you practice lot?

KhaosTheory29

F1 Sponsored Driver
Aug 10, 2015
@KhaosTheory29 I am not sure how fast are guys in your tier, but in T2 I expect race times around mid 2:22s to mid 2:23s. Some low 2:22 for a FL.
Your tier is normally 1-1.5 sec faster, so I expect you do mid/low 2:20s to low 2:21s.
What's your pace at the moment? Did you practice lot?
Unsure on my pace at the minute. I normally practice about an hour to hour and half monday and Tuesday but not really been back on project cars since before Christmas.

Gerymaster_HUN

2 times AOR XB1 GT3 champion
May 26, 2019
In general I agree with Shnoo, the times can be around 2:20-2:21 in the race. Maybe the fuel burning and low traffic can affect it a bit to a positive way, but will see the weather and temperature-effect, too :)

NCUK2002

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 29, 2019
Im around 21-22 in race trim. Not done any qualy times as yet. I'm still getting used to my new Fanatec Setup.