XB1 - AOR GT3 S14 - XB1 Tier 1 - Round 5 - Nurburgring Combined - 20.11.19 @8pm UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GT3 S14 - XB1 Tier 1 - Round 5 - Nurburgring Combined - 20.11.19 @8pm UK Time

willyblackhamer

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jul 24, 2018

ROUND 5 - Nürburgring Combined

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 20 November 2019
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 7 Laps

● Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying:
Medium Cloud
- Race:
Medium Cloud

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 19/05/2019 13:00
- Race start time: 19/05/2019 14:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows:
- @EVS Val55 @spartan118fr

Uninformed No Shows:

Last edited:

Shnoo80

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 8, 2019
And what kind of lap times do you expect here in tier 1?
S11 PC Tier1 race pace was 8:10-8:20

BoblereN

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Oct 10, 2016
They must have had some awesome tires or condition with that pace.. I’m around 8.28

willyblackhamer

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jul 24, 2018
From memory I thought pace was around 8:20 something, im not a fan so my first laps will be quali on Wednesday lol

p4thos

GP2 Reserve Driver
Feb 15, 2018
I'm still not able to complete two laps without crash... This will be interesting :D

p4thos

GP2 Reserve Driver
Feb 15, 2018
Did 8:21 a moment ago with race fuel and high downforce (it was a ok lap), so i think 8:20 and lower is possible for the faster guys...

BoblereN

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Oct 10, 2016
Did 8:21 a moment ago with race fuel and high downforce (it was a ok lap), so i think 8:20 and lower is possible for the faster guys...
Interesting, I was convinced that a low downforce setup would be the preferred for this track with the long straight.. 8:21 is way faster than I'm capable of taking into consideration that I want to try and finish without any crashes :p

Reactions: NCUK2002

Gerymaster_HUN

AOR XB1 GT3 S13 T2 Champion
May 26, 2019
Omg, this track...some of you guys now will unlike me, but I'm not the fan of it at all, for me these long tracks are a bit boring. Love to watch videos around here, but to race myself...With the AMG almost every faster corner is a nightmare with a "proper" (mean: a bit faster and tuned) setup. Or if I try a more stable one, the time loss is so huge. So, if you see my black&white AMG more on the grass than the track, just use your indicator and drive away :p:D
I had 3 cleaner laps in the last few days (in which I didn't crashed), the average was between 8:23-8:28. So @BoblereN welcome to the club :sneaky:
Btw, I hope for some good race. After the race don't wait for me, maybe I go to visit the castle of Nürnberg :ROFLMAO:

• Agree
Reactions: willyblackhamer

p4thos

GP2 Reserve Driver
Feb 15, 2018
Interesting, I was convinced that a low downforce setup would be the preferred for this track with the long straight..
You’re right. Still, downforce in PCars2 is a bit odd... I hit 264km/h on the last straight with 2/5 wing. I only it 266 with 0/3... Might be influenced by other setup choices, but I gladly lose those 2km/h in exchange of extra rear end stability on the fast sweep turns...

willyblackhamer

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jul 24, 2018
Omg, this track...some of you guys now will unlike me, but I'm not the fan of it at all, for me these long tracks are a bit boring. Love to watch videos around here, but to race myself...With the AMG almost every faster corner is a nightmare with a "proper" (mean: a bit faster and tuned) setup. Or if I try a more stable one, the time loss is so huge. So, if you see my black&white AMG more on the grass than the track, just use your indicator and drive away :p:D
I had 3 cleaner laps in the last few days (in which I didn't crashed), the average was between 8:23-8:28. So @BoblereN welcome to the club :sneaky:
Btw, I hope for some good race. After the race don't wait for me, maybe I go to visit the castle of Nürnberg :ROFLMAO:
I love shorter tracks, 2:00 is long enough for any lap lol, let's just hope that this isn't another s**t show with disconnects like last time! Lol

KhaosTheory29

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 10, 2015
This track is a joke always problems on xbox side when we race here. Dont know what happened but from qualy to race my car lost 10kph down the straights with 0 damage then my own fault missed my braking into the pits and got disqualified what a joke.

p4thos

GP2 Reserve Driver
Feb 15, 2018
@KhaosTheory29 I can confirm that, I was right behind you and your car was way slower… Had to break several times to avoid colision… I thought you had some kind of damage...