XB1 - AOR GT3 S14 - XB1 Tier 1 - Round 6 - Sakitto GP - 27.11.19 @8pm UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GT3 S14 - XB1 Tier 1 - Round 6 - Sakitto GP - 27.11.19 @8pm UK Time

willyblackhamer

F1 Multiple Champion
Jul 24, 2018

ROUND 6 - Sakitto GP

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 27 November 2019
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: No qualifying for this round! Starting order will be reversed championship standings.
- Race: 52 Laps (1 formation lap + 51 race laps)

● Weather Conditions:
- Race:
Rain -
Clear -
Clear (Real-Time)

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Race start time: 23/08/2019 14:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows:
- @spartan118fr @Murdo123 @Grabovac88 @p4thos

Uninformed No Shows:
- @EVS Val55

Last edited:
Reactions: Gerymaster_HUN

willyblackhamer

F1 Multiple Champion
Jul 24, 2018
Pit-Entry
For Sakitto we decided that the driver can use the second pit entry (blocked by the cones). The game will not penalize you for taking this entry.
We ask every driver who is going to pit to flash their lights on the straight just before the left hander to warn the driver behind him.

ToM625

Formula Karter
Jan 16, 2019
Had a little practice session. This track is amazing would any be up for a practice session tomorrow?

p4thos

F1 Test Driver
Feb 15, 2018
Haven't done any laps yet. Will try tonight.
If I'm not mistaken, this track was the TT track for AOR some seasons ago... If that's de case, then is a awesome track ;)

Gerymaster_HUN

3 times AOR XB1 GT3 champion
May 26, 2019
I just made a full race simulation. There are some dangerous puddles in the worst possible places, even in wet or dry. Because after the rain ends, in the dry racing line we will have the same puddles in almost the same size during the whole session. And the temperature of the air and the track are sooo tricky, as well :)
But Sakitto is one of my favourite track (even if we call this Suzuka :) ), so I'm really waiting for it. Start from the middle of the field won't be easy, but we'll see :D

Reactions: spartan118fr

Gerymaster_HUN

May 26, 2019
What times are you guys doing in the wet?
I think, not the best :unsure: Atm my best is about 1:51:7-1:52:3. Depends on the amount of fuel and the condition of the track. However, you have less and less fuel, but the track is getting more wet and puddles are "borned" in the first 5 laps, so the times not really can improve. And the AMG has terrible understeer in rainy conditions...

ToM625

Formula Karter
Jan 16, 2019
How are you guys looking for fuel?
I think with a full tank in the audi I can do just over 40 laps

KhaosTheory29

F1 1st Driver
Aug 10, 2015
I think you get 42 laps to a full tank in the lambo you need to add fuel in your pit stop.
How are peoples wet tyres lasting for them.

Last edited:

ToM625

Formula Karter
Jan 16, 2019
Mine just about last till around lap 20. But I'm struggling with where the puddles are in some corners so kept spinning

Gerymaster_HUN

May 26, 2019
Front tyres are soooo used after 15 laps, maybe last 23-24 laps, but that's the maximum. The rear ones are better, but in the puddles, which was mentioned by @ToM625 and me, they can be dangerous. In the esses the puddle is terrible...

KhaosTheory29

F1 1st Driver
Aug 10, 2015
The puddle at the end of sector 1 gets really bad like you are saying I can see that causing some problems throughout the race

Grabovac88

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 9, 2019
Hi @willyblackhamer I won’t be able to participate in tonight’s race.
Sorry for the late reply. I think I’m getting the man flue. Hopefully I’ll be ready for next weeks race.

Have a nice race guys

Last edited:
Reactions: willyblackhamer

BoblereN

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Oct 10, 2016
Yeah, seems like the rain stuck with us for 2/3 of the race.. For me it's okay with some unpredictable weather.. Seems to be like that in real life as well.. What was more annoying was the big puddles.. It felt like someone was hiding in the puddle and decided our destiny tonight.. In the lead with 4 laps to go and a gap of more than 40seconds to P2 I was out of the blue thrown into the barrier..
Completely damaged aero, cooler, suspension.. Could hardly manage to get the car back to the pits. When I rejoined the track from the pits my hard tires was gone.. It was like racing slicks in the rain and my pace dropped below what I was able to do in the rain :p

It was an epic race up to the point where the puddles started acting like deamons. I wonder, if the race would have been red flagged in real life.. There was a few puddles covering the entire track and they were deep! At some point I started wondering if it would be safer to go through the grass :p