XB1 - AOR GT3 S14 - XB1 Tier 1 - Round 8 - Hockenheim Classic GP - 11.12.19 @8pm UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GT3 S14 - XB1 Tier 1 - Round 8 - Hockenheim Classic GP - 11.12.19 @8pm UK Time

Shnoo80

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Aug 8, 2019
You have to slow down when it pops up, otherwise it can be reported to stewards:

Important notes for the Hockenheim Classic GP:
1. Since season 11 we are using the in-game cut detection system as the main method of enforcing track limits, however at Turn 1, 2 and 3 (first chicane) the in-game system can occasionally be unreliable. Everyone is reminded that the standard AOR white line rules are still in effect, and that they are still expected to lift to return any gained time, regardless of if the in-game system would clear without lifting.

View attachment 99233

Grabovac88

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 9, 2019
Hi guys.
Once again I won't be able to participate in the race tonight.
My kid got sick a few days ago, and of course now it's my turn.

I hope I will be back for next weeks race.

Gerymaster_HUN

3 times AOR XB1 GT3 champion
May 26, 2019
Well-well :) I still have the problems like last days, so just hope for no chaos and some clean laps. Of course without spins or outbroking myself :ROFLMAO: the slipstream-war will be tough, I guess

KhaosTheory29

F1 1st Driver
Aug 10, 2015
Well-well :) I still have the problems like last days, so just hope for no chaos and some clean laps. Of course without spins or outbroking myself :ROFLMAO: the slipstream-war will be tough, I guess
I still have the same problems as you mate but I now have the straight line speed to match the AMG

Gerymaster_HUN

May 26, 2019
I still have the same problems as you mate but I now have the straight line speed to match the AMG
So next step for us to manage to stop in time and make the chicanes :) and I agree with you in the last twin-corner in understeering. So tough to have no balance in the rear for 90% of a lap, and then boom, your car won't steer. What a surprise :D

Gerymaster_HUN

May 26, 2019
And maybe the Lambos have higher top speed, am I right? Just need more time to reach it than the AMG.

KhaosTheory29

F1 1st Driver
Aug 10, 2015
And maybe the Lambos have higher top speed, am I right? Just need more time to reach it than the AMG.
The lambo hits about 279 then have to hit the brakes hard for the chicane. I have a couple more ideas I can try to get rid of some of the understeer but see if they work in practice before the race tonight.

Reactions: Gerymaster_HUN

BoblereN

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Oct 10, 2016
@willyblackhamer - The grinder has run out of freshly roasted beans, hence no espresso tonight.

Sorry for the late cancellation, I will not be able to race tonight.
Would have been nice to race at home turf' but that's life. I wish for all gents a great, close and fair race.

Gerymaster_HUN

May 26, 2019
Nicely done @Gerymaster_HUN lead the race from start to finish no one got near you mate good race. @THR m0o0o7 Sorry for the slight contact in the first corner.
Thank you so much @KhaosTheory29 :) I had 26 laps without any mistakes, and then in the 27th lap I spun in the Arena section, while on the 24th lap I almost flew away in the second chicane :)
I rewatched the replay and saw your contact with Mooo. That was just a very-very small tap, maybe because of some net lag?

Last edited: