XB1 - AOR GT3 S14 - XB1 Tier 1 - Round 9 - Algarve - 18.12.19 @8pm UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GT3 S14 - XB1 Tier 1 - Round 9 - Algarve - 18.12.19 @8pm UK Time

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

KhaosTheory29

F1 Sponsored Driver
Aug 10, 2015
Yeah, done a quali and a race simulation. My times are super off the pace...In qualy my best was 1:51:5, in race I couldn't go under 1:53...so this time I also will be the first, but from the end :rolleyes: the rain is just the natural enemy of my car...
I think the rain is the enemy of any car other than the audi and the Ferrari it going to be along hard race and the puddles could become a problem throughout the race.

Reactions: Gerymaster_HUN

Gerymaster_HUN

2 times AOR XB1 GT3 champion
May 26, 2019
@KhaosTheory29 meet you mate in the midfield :D
I drove a #31 Ferrari in another league and it was so OP in rain and wet-to-dry conditions. I loved these races.
So now it's a bit tough to see my gap to the Ferrari and Audi guys :oops: and feel that I have no chance to compete tomorrow...

KhaosTheory29

F1 Sponsored Driver
Aug 10, 2015
@KhaosTheory29 meet you mate in the midfield :D
I drove a #31 Ferrari in another league and it was so OP in rain and wet-to-dry conditions. I loved these races.
So now it's a bit tough to see my gap to the Ferrari and Audi guys :oops: and feel that I have no chance to compete tomorrow...
I had a feeling they would be quick it's going to be hard to compete with them but I have some more things to try tonight see where I go with the car.

THR m0o0o7

4 Times AOR XB1 Project CARS 2 Champion
Feb 18, 2018
havnt done a qual sim but was hitting 52s early then 53s later, front left murdered in 20laps
pit exit is death either you hop the merge line or you drive into a lake which will spin you into a wall

Reactions: NCUK2002

willyblackhamer

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jul 24, 2018
Change for the qualifying session:
We are doing an 20 minutes qualifying (instead of 15 minutes), but the pit lane will be closed for the first 5 minutes so the weather/track conditions are equal for everyone.

Change for the race session:
Because there is an big puddle leaving the pits, we decided to turn the Pit exit penalty off. This will allow you to cross the white line without getting disqualified.

KhaosTheory29

F1 Sponsored Driver
Aug 10, 2015
havnt done a qual sim but was hitting 52s early then 53s later, front left murdered in 20laps
pit exit is death either you hop the merge line or you drive into a lake which will spin you into a wall
What rear aero are you using mate if you dont mind me asking.

Gerymaster_HUN

May 26, 2019
Really nice job guys @THR m0o0o7 & @KhaosTheory29. Congrats ;) you're untouchable tonight.
I am just happy because I could finish the race without spin and only with 1 pit. My pace was sooo off. But see you in the last round, it will be a firework. Only one point between us? Wow :oops: :oops:
Btw, I wish Merry Christmas all of you guys, hope you get everything you wish and see you in the next decade :)

KhaosTheory29

F1 Sponsored Driver
Aug 10, 2015
Really nice job guys @THR m0o0o7 & @KhaosTheory29. Congrats ;) you're untouchable tonight.
I am just happy because I could finish the race without spin and only with 1 pit. My pace was sooo off. But see you in the last round, it will be a firework. Only one point between us? Wow :oops: :oops:
Btw, I wish Merry Christmas all of you guys, hope you get everything you wish and see you in the next decade :)
Thanks mate the first 1p laps or so I thought it was going to be a 3 way fight you kept with us. Good race anyway bud. 1 point in it for the championship going into the final race with double points it going down to the wire it's going to be fun.

Gerymaster_HUN

May 26, 2019
Thanks mate the first 1p laps or so I thought it was going to be a 3 way fight you kept with us. Good race anyway bud. 1 point in it for the championship going into the final race with double points it going down to the wire it's going to be fun.
Yeah mate, I was surprised when I saw I have the same speed in the beginning as you. But then something happened to my pace, the tyres looked quite good, but after the pit stop I wasn't able to go faster. My lap times dropped below the first 10 laps'. Don't know the reason. The quali was another nightmare, my best time was more than a second slower than I made before... So, just watched that you are far-far away :ROFLMAO:
Spa will be intense and hard. 40 laps, starting from last place...but I really want to have a fair and nice battle for the title finally :)

KhaosTheory29

F1 Sponsored Driver
Aug 10, 2015
Yeah mate, I was surprised when I saw I have the same speed in the beginning as you. But then something happened to my pace, the tyres looked quite good, but after the pit stop I wasn't able to go faster. My lap times dropped below the first 10 laps'. Don't know the reason. The quali was another nightmare, my best time was more than a second slower than I made before... So, just watched that you are far-far away :ROFLMAO:
Spa will be intense and hard. 40 laps, starting from last place...but I really want to have a fair and nice battle for the title finally :)
I managed to look after the car for the race and managed to keep a good consistent pace better than I had in all my practice so I was happy with that. Managing to keep @THR m0o0o7 honest for the race I will take as a small win .
40 laps is long at spa aswell I think it should be a good fair clean battle for the championship mate it wilm be fun.

• Agree