XB1 AOR GT3 S14 - XB1 Tier 2 - Main Thread

willyblackhamer

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jul 24, 2018

AOR Project CARS GT3 Leagues - Season 14
XB1 Tier 2 Main Thread

This is the main thread for the XB1 GT3 Tier 2 League - here you can chat about anything with your fellow league drivers!

General Information:
Race Day: Wednesday
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

● League Coordinator: @PapaBear
● Race Host: @PapaBear
● Back-up Host:
TBD

Drivers and Teams:

Last edited:

PapaBear

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Sep 18, 2018
@willyblackhamer could you pm me with the instructions for setting up results page please. I have updated spreadsheet but can't remember the procedure for publishing in the thread. Thanks.

PapaBear

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Sep 18, 2018
Will ALL drivers please make sure that they comply with all the rules connected to the manual rolling start. I noticed at Nurburgring that some did not wait for the full 5secs before pulling away. Also we are to stay in single file until the formation point. Most, if not all, drivers were going too fast, there is an 80mph limit. Also too fast at the formation point. We should be down to 50mph then until the race start.

• Agree
Reactions: Valerio

Shnoo80

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 8, 2019
Check out my Twitch channel (shnoo80). Race starts at 29:15
There is 5 sec wait, and then accelerated over 80mph (130 kph) because I was probably checking mirrors too much.
After first corner I was keeping under 130 kph.
In acceleration zone I slowed down to below 80 kph and kept this speed until the start.
Other guys behind are allowed to use higher speed to catch up. Rules say:

• The lead drivers are to still maintain 50mph/80kph at this stage. Any drivers behind the lead pair can use whatever speed necessary to close up the gap to the car directly in front of them in the train, without endangering other drivers around them. Once formed up, drivers are allowed to leave no more than 2 car lengths between themselves and the car directly in front of your train.

Axl Jay

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 2, 2019
EVS kazer did not stay in line behind me right after the start. You can see him ramming on me at the first chicane. Even if I did not report any significant damage, I did not understand what was going on.

@Shnoo80
Could you please link your twitch channel?

Shnoo80

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 8, 2019
twith
EVS kazer did not stay in line behind me right after the start. You can see him ramming on me at the first chicane. Even if I did not report any significant damage, I did not understand what was going on.

@Shnoo80
Could you please link your twitch channel?

twitch.tv/shnoo80