XB1 - AOR GT3 S14 - XB1 Tier 2 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GT3 S14 - XB1 Tier 2 - Main Thread

willyblackhamer

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jul 24, 2018
@EVS dindin113 please read and watch the video on the formation lap. I just watched @Shnoo80 stream, you jumped the start, flashed you lights??, weaving in the formation zone and not leaving enough space at the corners for two wide! Its not just you there were others too, but this is what i seen from the stream just. Please everyone pick up the standards, next week is the first reverse grid race and we want it to go as smooth as possible.
Thanks

Reactions: Shnoo80

EVS dindin113

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 8, 2019
@EVS dindin113 please read and watch the video on the formation lap. I just watched @Shnoo80 stream, you jumped the start, flashed you lights??, weaving in the formation zone and not leaving enough space at the corners for two wide! Its not just you there were others too, but this is what i seen from the stream just. Please everyone pick up the standards, next week is the first reverse grid race and we want it to go as smooth as possible.
Thanks

hello, there will be no problem I want to withdraw from the championship because of the car uncontrollable and constant steering bug I do not want to damage my steering wheel. Some player lag a lot. Moreover, some players broadcast their race while they have atrocious connections. This causes a lot of instability Sorry. I do not take pleasure in continuing with them. Thank you for all.

willyblackhamer

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jul 24, 2018
hello, there will be no problem I want to withdraw from the championship because of the car uncontrollable and constant steering bug I do not want to damage my steering wheel. Some player lag a lot. Moreover, some players broadcast their race while they have atrocious connections. This causes a lot of instability Sorry. I do not take pleasure in continuing with them. Thank you for all.
Don't leave bud, you can always change your car! As for lag, there has been no reports of any that I know about?

Shnoo80

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 8, 2019
@EVS dindin113 I read that streaming has no effect on the lobby stability. Are you on the cable or wifi?

BTW, what's wrong with the steering wheel? Did you try to change FFB settings?

PapaBear

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Sep 18, 2018
@EVS dindin113 please don't leave because of a technical problem. There is lots of help available. We can overcome most problems and I'm sure things will get better.