XB1 - AOR GT3 S14 - XB1 Tier 2 - Results and Standings | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GT3 S14 - XB1 Tier 2 - Results and Standings

Shnoo80

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Aug 8, 2019
One correction to our R3 results.
Winner time is 1h08m not 1h00m :)
We would have fastest race in whole AOR with 1:00 ;)

Reactions: willyblackhamer

BoblereN

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Oct 10, 2016
One correction to our R3 results.
Winner time is 1h08m not 1h00m :)
We would have fastest race in whole AOR with 1:00 ;)
Haha, I was wondering if you had by chance got a full dry race with that total time.. But even with 49 laps and average pace of 1:17.4 as the winners fastest lap, the race would have lasted for 1h03minuts :p and that's without a pit stop delta.

PapaBear

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Sep 18, 2018
Sorry guys. Typo error when I entered the times. All correct now.

Shnoo80

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Aug 8, 2019
I quickly did summary for top5 and it looks like it will be:
1. Achey: 119 pts
2. Kazer: 97 pts
3. Shnoo: 89 pts
4. Din: 86.5 pts
5. Isaac: 84 pts.

But after dropping worse result it looks like this:
1. Achey: 96
2. Shnoo: 89
3. Isaac: 84
4. Din: 78
5. Kazer: 77

Not sure if I made any mistakes, I was doing it very quickly

Shnoo80

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Aug 8, 2019
@willyblackhamer can you update rules or post it here (best would be to update first post in this thread) that final classification bases on 9 best race results because worst result is dropped?
And also what would happen if worst result is let's say DNF, but with pole and FL? Do we drop worst result for whole round (race points plus potential 1 point for PP and 1 for FL) or only race points?

Shnoo80

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Aug 8, 2019
@willyblackhamer is it correct to give 1 point for PP in non-qualifying race like Sakitto (reverse grid)?
@Valerio I have no interest in robbing you from this 1 point, but I want our leaderboard is ok with rules

Reactions: Valerio

willyblackhamer

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jul 24, 2018
@willyblackhamer is it correct to give 1 point for PP in non-qualifying race like Sakitto (reverse grid)?
@Valerio I have no interest in robbing you from this 1 point, but I want our leaderboard is ok with rules
There is no point for qualifying pole as there was no qualifying, You may be getting confused as the table for round 6 shows "starting order" in the section where qualifying normally is.

willyblackhamer

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jul 24, 2018
@willyblackhamer , my 'confusion' comes from my calculations.
@Valerio finished 2 races on 5th (23 points) and 1st (35 points).
In standings he has 59 points.
No other bonus points apart from this 1 from last race's pole...
Yeah found the problem, the table for inputting the results is taking the "starting order" pole as like qualifying and awarding a point incorrectly. I've msg the admin so will be updated/ fixed soon.
Well spotted bud, this is probably the case across all platfoms
Thanks

Shnoo80

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Aug 8, 2019
I am analyst, so that's so natural for me :)
I also found other issues in other seasons... I was summing up points to check how dropping one result works and none of algorithms that I tried worked ;)
Will see how it works at the end of this season :)

If you want I can check what seems to be wrong and you can also mention this to admin

willyblackhamer

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jul 24, 2018
I am analyst, so that's so natural for me :)
I also found other issues in other seasons... I was summing up points to check how dropping one result works and none of algorithms that I tried worked ;)
Will see how it works at the end of this season :)

If you want I can check what seems to be wrong and you can also mention this to admin
I think its just a simple case of forgetting to clear the formatting of the cell, as for the drop week you really have to wait until the season is over to apply the drop week unless a driver has missed a race.

oOAcheyThumbsOo

AOR XB1 GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Aug 2, 2019
Driver championship wide open guys, still 4 in the mix and I expect double points at spa to settle it. Great stuff :)

Shnoo80

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Aug 8, 2019
Yep, it is very close and I hope to finally get this top spot. 3 times in a row 2nd... I hope 3 mistakes from last 3 races won't be that costly :)