XB1 - AOR GT3 S14 - Xbox1 - Tier 2 - Round 7 - Le Mans Bugatti - 4/12/2019 @20.00 UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GT3 S14 - Xbox1 - Tier 2 - Round 7 - Le Mans Bugatti - 4/12/2019 @20.00 UK time

PapaBear

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Sep 18, 2018

ROUND 7 - Le Mans Bugatti

Event Information:

Date: Wednesday 04 December 2019
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 38 Laps (1 formation lap + 37 race laps)

● Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying:

Light Cloud
- Race:

Light Cloud

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 01/06/2019 21:00
- Race start time: 01/06/2019 22:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows:

Uninformed No Shows:

willyblackhamer

F1 Multiple Champion
Jul 24, 2018
@PapaBear
Quick note, especially tonight if your are "return to pits" please pull off track to do so as it will leave shadows if you don't. It's in the rules that everyone has already read but just a reminder ;)

Shnoo80

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Aug 8, 2019
I think that my line was actually slower. Didn't mean to, I thought I was taking the right line, but then it turned out that I am on the wrong side of the line and I had to brake harder to make the turn and not end up on the outside.
You have pit-entry lap time 2 seconds faster than me. 2:05 to 2:07 is the time of outlap

Valerio

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Nov 1, 2019
I am not sure we can really compare those lap times in a sensibile way as there are too many variables involved.
Hope you don't mind if I take it to the stewards so they can decide whether there was an advantage taken or not.
As it stands it's fair and square corner cutting ‍:confused:.

Shnoo80

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Aug 8, 2019
Sure, I don't mind. Tl
Do you have your owm stream? Can I taka a look?

Valerio

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Nov 1, 2019
I do but the audio is out of sync, I have been trying to fix it before uploading it. :(

Shnoo80

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Aug 8, 2019
I just want to check the video.
I want to check what exactly was my time from last corner before pit entry, to the 60km/h limit and compare it to your time

Reactions: Valerio

Valerio

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Nov 1, 2019
It still takes time to upload 13GB and don't really have the time to do it twice or to cut bits and pieces :( - I'll see what I can do.
Meanwhile, I think @PapaBear managed to save the replay?

Reactions: Shnoo80

Shnoo80

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Aug 8, 2019
@Valerio apart from dicussion in stewards panel, next round - Hockenheim - has first chicane that has a very weak penalty system.
I drove few laps, and 3-4 times I missjudged braking point and went straight through the chicane. It gave me like 0.8 - 1.0 sec of advantage and I did get a warning of track cutting, but it disapeared in most of a cases. Only once it gave me a penalty. So I wonder how qualifying will look like if someone cuts the chicane and no-one sees it... I hope we drive fair enough not to exploit it...