PC - AOR GT3 S15 - PC Tier 1 - Car and Team Registration | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S15 - PC Tier 1 - Car and Team Registration

Tony Clifton

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Sep 24, 2019
(If possibe)

Name: Tony Clifton
Car: Audi R8 LMS
Car livery change: #08 VP-Gaming.de (Audi)
Team: Camel Rock

Reactions: Fatworm

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
well... not his coordinator :unsure:

@TicklishPicklewickle you know about this?
I do, and I suggest someone gets in contact with him as I wrote to him yesterday on the matter.
His reasoning for leaving is not proper and he risks being removed and blacklisted from the league. So if anyone can get in contact with him outside of AOR then that would probably be nice :p

Fatworm

Formula Karter
Jan 28, 2020
I do, and I suggest someone gets in contact with him as I wrote to him yesterday on the matter.
His reasoning for leaving is not proper and he risks being removed and blacklisted from the league. So if anyone can get in contact with him outside of AOR then that would probably be nice :p
I'll contact him

Fatworm

Formula Karter
Jan 28, 2020
Hi StephenCarry, My self and Tony Clifton will now be Camel Rock - he'll take car number 8, I'm 9, VP-Gaming.de - Mad-Haze01 can no longer compete, he says he has been in contact.

Enjoyed Rouen Les Essarts last night - got 2 16th places, I don't think I deserve to be in the Elite Tier but I'll give it my best shot.

Thanks

StephenCarry

AOR PC GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 13, 2019
@Fatworm then you were too fast in the time trials! :p

I updated your team reg and have a look at your timings. Maybe we can work something out!

Gwegwyn

GP2 Reserve Driver
Mar 13, 2017
Hi StephenCarry, My self and Tony Clifton will now be Camel Rock - he'll take car number 8, I'm 9, VP-Gaming.de - Mad-Haze01 can no longer compete, he says he has been in contact.

Enjoyed Rouen Les Essarts last night - got 2 16th places, I don't think I deserve to be in the Elite Tier but I'll give it my best shot.

Thanks
I don't think you are giving yourself enough credit. You have scored points in every race so far. Sure, your pace might not be on the same level as that of the best of this tier, but mine is lacking as well. And in the end, what is race pace if you can't avoid the carnage or fly into the barrier every odd lap? Clearly you know how to avoid damage and crashes, and you know how to keep you car on track, otherwise you would not have scored points.

Oto Winkler

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 3, 2020

Thanks
I was thinking the same... But we both didn't finish the last. As @Mr zak said, we we are not racing each other, we race the track. The last one for me was about survival and not to crash (yes I did ) but at the end of the day for us slower in tier 1 is a good stimulation. And I'm sure the faster guys are happy they are winning if there is someone slower

Fatworm

Formula Karter
Jan 28, 2020
I don't think you are giving yourself enough credit. You have scored points in every race so far. Sure, your pace might not be on the same level as that of the best of this tier, but mine is lacking as well. And in the end, what is race pace if you can't avoid the carnage or fly into the barrier every odd lap? Clearly you know how to avoid damage and crashes, and you know how to keep you car on track, otherwise you would not have scored points.
Thanks mate

Baptista1590

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 11, 2020
Car registration
Name
: Baptista
Car: Lamborghini Huracan GT3
Livery: #666 Barwell Motorsport - 2016 Blancpain GT

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Car registration
Name
: Baptista
Livery: #666 Barwell Motorsport - 2016 Blancpain GT
My God, do none of you guys actually read the sign-up instructions?

You need to post some time trial times and participate in one of our practice races before you can be placed in a tier

ShaunNEVS

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 3, 2018
Car registration:
Name
: ShaunNEVS
Livery: Dime racing #111

Hi everyone,

If anyone wants to team up then let me know :) See you all on the track tomorrow.

• Agree
Reactions: StephenCarry