PC - AOR GT3 S15 - PC Tier 1 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S15 - PC Tier 1 - Main Thread

Yorkie065

SMS Representative
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AOR Commentator
Jan 19, 2014
Is there going to be a broadcast? Couple of friends wants to see me fail miserably :p
Yup, I will be doing live commentary for each round of the season, with the livestream being put out on the link Asturbo put up above.

Looking forward to this season with a few people I haven't commentated on before joining the fray. The start to a new season is always exciting and a little rocky to be commentating on, and I apologize now for butchering anyones names in the livestream. It's something I've always struggled with, but I shall do my best :ROFLMAO: and looking forward to all the action you guys provide.

Last edited:

Yorkie065

SMS Representative
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AOR Commentator
Jan 19, 2014
Hi @Yorkie065
I'm new here! If it helps, it's pronounced: Andrex
But I'll be bumbling around near the back, so you won't need to remember it!
Ok Andrax, I shall keep the camera permanently focused on you and only commentate on those in the frame around you.

• Scared
Reactions: AndrexUK

StephenCarry

AOR PC GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 13, 2019
while we're at it: @Yorkie065 I am Stephen Carry as in Stephen Curry - just Carry instead of Curry. You know, CSGO things :p Stephen (/ˈstɛfən/ STEF-ən; )

Not Steeeeeeven, not Stefááááán. Stephen! :poop:

I heard enough of Steeeeeeeeven! :D

Last edited:

ATOMiK029

Pro Karter
Jan 30, 2020
Just when you think you've fixed your PC, it dies again during qualifying! :mad:
It's been running absolutely fine all day.

I'm pretty convinced that it's my Oculus Rift S, as when I unplug that, it runs fine. So, for future races, I'm going back to screen racing (aka, non-VR).
I've tried everything to find a fix, but still no joy.

Frustrating, but hey ho.

StephenCarry

AOR PC GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 13, 2019
also a late welcome to @Woofer aka !!! volume !!! as a fourth reserve driver for our tier!

aaand ticklish stole him away from us into tier2! :cautious:

Last edited: