PC - AOR GT3 S15 - PC Tier 1 - Round 7 Re-Run: Azure Circuit - 3.6.20 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S15 - PC Tier 1 - Round 7 Re-Run: Azure Circuit - 3.6.20 @8pm UK time

StephenCarry

AOR PC GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 13, 2019

ROUND 7 - Azure Circuit

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday June 3rd 2020
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 39 Laps (1 formation lap + 38 race laps)

● Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying:
Heavy Cloud
- Race:
Medium Cloud

● In-game time-of-day information (Time Progression 10x):
- Qualifying time: 27/06/20 12:00
- Race start time: 27/06/20 13:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows:
- @Nuno Aparicio
- @Baptista1590
- @jojobsc

Uninformed No Shows:
- @Mr zak
- @KRAB

Last edited:

StephenCarry

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 13, 2019
Information for all drivers:

Since it is virtually impossible to go side-by-side on most of this track, the whole formation lap will be done in single file.

Also, please be positive about this circuit. I understand that it is a rather scary track to drive and not suited for these cars. But some drivers see that as a challenge, and I ask that you guys at least look at it the same way. There's a reason we chose to put it so far into the season, so we are all more prepared for it rather than putting it first in the calendar.

Trust me, this can work if people drive with their heads on their shoulders. No, we're not gonna see a lot of overtaking if even anything. If any battle is going to be happening it's gonna be in the pits. Don't try any stupid maneuvours and first and foremost, keep the car intact. You will most likely get a good result just by not crashing your car out of the race.

TL;DR
Don't drive with your head under your arms!

(copyright claimed by @TicklishPicklewickle)

ATOMiK029

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2020
If there will be any, i am in, practice for sure.
Don't you normally run a Monday night practice?

Edit: Not that I'm trying to suggest anything and I don't mean anything bad by that. Sorry if it came across in a bad way.

I'd be more than happy to run a practice ahead of Monaco on Wednesday. Can either do Monday or Tuesday - not fussed. Or if you wanted to organise something, then I'd join :)

Enton

AOR PC GT3 S15 T2 Champion
Aug 16, 2016
Don't you normally run a Monday night practice?
Ahh when i cant be at work. I put up and runned 2 monday one sunday and some thuesday practice. i can be free and home thuesday next week i think

ATOMiK029

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2020
Ahh when i cant be at work. I put up and runned 2 monday one sunday and some thuesday practice. i can be free and home thuesday next week i think
Ah okay no worries. See my edited post. If you want me to run a practice, then I'm happy to do so, but I don't wanna tread on your toes lol

StephenCarry

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 13, 2019
@Enton @ATOMiK029 if you guys want to host a practice race, feel free to start as you did a great job in the past for that :)

Unfortunately I'm very limited on time and I want to drive at least one prac race for the new ACC season, so I can't say for sure that I will be there to host a prac race :/

Reactions: ATOMiK029

ATOMiK029

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2020
@Enton @ATOMiK029 if you guys want to host a practice race, feel free to start as you did a great job in the past for that :)

Unfortunately I'm very limited on time and I want to drive at least one prac race for the new ACC season, so I can't say for sure that I will be there to host a prac race :/
Thanks Steevee!

@Enton how about we go halves on it? You run a Monday practice and I'll run a Tuesday practice?

• Optimistic
Reactions: Enton

Tony Clifton

AOR PC Formula Rookie Champion
Sep 24, 2019
Guys, I'm skipping the qualification. I Am dangerous to others on this track. It really doesn't work. No pace, no grip, nothing. :( Last place is safe for me and for you.

StephenCarry

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 13, 2019
Guys, I'm skipping the qualification. I Am dangerous to others on this track. It really doesn't work. No pace, no grip, nothing. :( Last place is safe for me and for you.
just try to find a gap. And in the race just try to survive - even if you're the slowest you won't finish last, trust me :D

• Friendly
Reactions: Tony Clifton