PC - AOR GT3 S15 - PC Tier 1 - Round 7 Re-Run: Azure Circuit - 3.6.20 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S15 - PC Tier 1 - Round 7 Re-Run: Azure Circuit - 3.6.20 @8pm UK time

Carlos Delgado

Pro Karter
Apr 3, 2020
this is how and when i've found this race was actually hapening :cry: I've been so busy with work and following Season feedback posts that i totally believed this race was cancelled..
SO SORRY for not having showed up guys... bahhhhhhhhhhhhh i need vacay :sleep:

• Surprised
Reactions: WMDRMartin

ShaunNEVS

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 3, 2018
@WMDRMartin - I have my stream perspective and the race replay to show what happened seemed to be you hitting the wall or some strange object! I was a bit puzzled to why you called me out over discord.

I had 5 damage before the 'incident' and 5. I had no feedback visually or through FFB that a collision had taken place! Nor was prompted to give the position back.

• Scared
Reactions: StephenCarry

WMDRMartin

GP2 Reserve Driver
Oct 31, 2017
@WMDRMartin - I have my stream perspective and the race replay to show what happened seemed to be you hitting the wall or some strange object! I was a bit puzzled to why you called me out over discord.

I had 5 damage before the 'incident' and 5. I had no feedback visually or through FFB that a collision had taken place! Nor was prompted to give the position back.

On my screen you definitely slammed into my car, but it was an obvious case of lag imo, you started teleporting everywhere right after that. Would've been nice if you gave the position back but I ended up ahead in the end so it doesn't really matter. Hopefully i'll see you back next season without lag ;)

StephenCarry

AOR PC GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 13, 2019
results of the final race of the season are up!

Congratulations again to @AndrexUK for winning the driver's championhip and to him again including his teammate @Fubarr for winning the team championship!

Also congratulations to @jogurc or his first win this season!

If you guys wanna have fun, just watch the last lap of the race from that point on and listen to the interviews afterwards. Superbly done by @Yorkie065 :)

Also I had fun this race. So much fun. Very much fun. :poop:

• Friendly
Reactions: jogurc