PC - AOR GT3 S15 - PC Tier 2 - Hockenheim GP - 15.04.20 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S15 - PC Tier 2 - Hockenheim GP - 15.04.20 @8pm UK time

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016

ROUND 4 - Hockenheim GP

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday April 15th 2020
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 36 Laps (1 formation lap + 35 race laps)

● Weather Conditions:
Qualifying:
Heavy Cloud
- Race:
Light Rain -
Hazy (Sync-to-race)

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 06/05/20 05:00
- Race start time: 06/05/20 06:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows:
- @Cronvall [x1]

Uninformed No Shows:
- @Woofer [x1]
- @thehawk375 [x2]

Last edited:

NynS

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jan 23, 2019
In for sure. Even if I've got a leg missing, I'll be there.
True story, I once sprained both my ankles the day before the league race. Never been happier with my X360 controller that I was using to league race before with :D.

Though a situation like that must cost you an arm and a leg and leaves you with no leg to stand on, you can still leg it in the race. Nah sorry man, just pulling your leg here.

Looking forward to racing with you on Hockenheim! :)

Last edited:

Steve Allan

F1 Sponsored Driver
May 12, 2019
I’m going to be doing some offline testing over the next day or so (basically AI racing) and with the timing (for example in the 24 hour race being set to x15) is the x times set to x1 or x2? Sorry I know completely stupid and newbish question.

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
I’m going to be doing some offline testing over the next day or so (basically AI racing) and with the timing (for example in the 24 hour race being set to x15) is the x times set to x1 or x2? Sorry I know completely stupid and newbish question.
As I already mentioned in the thread for Ruapuna, if nothing is written about any special time progression, it'll always be real time (i.e. x1) :)

Reactions: Steve Allan

Claes Landbo

Formula Karter
Mar 16, 2017
I realize that i was driving around without my lights on yesterday...
I've just got myself another wheel and hadn't assigned the right buttons...
Yes it's back to square one with me now ;)

Mearcat

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 9, 2018
Well retired but as I entered the pits steam crashed and took the PC with it.

Couldn't race with how jerky that race was, so got out the way.

psycho

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 23, 2019
Sorry to PhantomHamster for bad braking i did not in tend that sorry

NynS

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jan 23, 2019

I need to learn how to record my sound as well with multiple headsets. Oh well. It's 24 laps plus '12 laps social'.
Enjoyed my battle with the entire top 4! Shame it was cut short by the disconnections. (well, not the battle, but my concentration mainly through the discord activity (ofc. fully justified) :D)