PC - AOR GT3 S15 - PC Tier 2 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S15 - PC Tier 2 - Main Thread

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016

AOR Project CARS GT3 Leagues - Season 15
PC Tier 2 Main Thread

This is the main thread for the PC GT3 Tier 2 League - here you can chat about anything with your fellow league drivers!

General Information:
Race Day: Wednesday
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
● Results & Standings UPDATE LINK

● League Coordinator:
@TicklishPicklewickle
● Race Host: @TicklishPicklewickle
● Back-up Host: TBD

Drivers and Teams:

Last edited:
Reactions: Psirus

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Driver update:

@Mewkaqt has just finished his mandatory evaluation race tonight and will be joining us as a full-time driver. Please choose a car and livery before tomorrow's race :)

Reactions: Steve Allan

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Alright then, tonight it all goes down and I wish everyone good luck for the first race of the season :)

Just some information to the number of new drivers we have got for this league.
As you should know by now, it's in the rules that it is mandatory to be on our official Discord server on the race night. To join the server follow the link below and click the invite link. Once you have joined the Discord server you need to go into the text channel called #game-assignment. Here you will find a post by our lovely MoBot where you will have to react to the post with the Project CARS reaction. This will give you access to all the Project CARS text and voice channels.
When it is time for the lobby to start, we will be in the voice channel called GT3 Tier 2. This is a push-to-talk only channel so you'll need to assign a button for push-to-talk somewhere that is easily accessible during the race. If you don't have a mic or simply don't wanna talk then that's fine as well. The main thing is that you can hear what others say. It'll be almost impossible for me to sort out the reverse grids for the 90-minutes and 2-race rounds if we don't have everybody on Discord listening. So very important that you get this working before the race tonight.

Now you're all set to go have some fun racing :)

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Driver update:

Welcome to @Woofer who was initially misplaced in tier 1 due to a mistake from me. He will be reserve #2 :)

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Driver update:

Welcome to @blanksy who joins the tier as reserve #4. Please choose a car and livery in the car selection thread :)

Reactions: blanksy

Fatworm

Formula Karter
Jan 28, 2020
Hi Ticklish, My self and Tony Clifton will now be Camel Rock - he'll take car number 8, I'm 9, VP-Gaming.de - Mad-Haze01 is struggling with a league now,

Enjoyed Rouen Les Essarts last night - got 2 16th places, I don't think I deserve to be in the Elite Tier but I'll give it my best shot.

Thanks

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Hi Ticklish, My self and Tony Clifton will now be Camel Rock - he'll take car number 8, I'm 9, VP-Gaming.de - Mad-Haze01 is struggling with a league now,

Enjoyed Rouen Les Essarts last night - got 2 16th places, I don't think I deserve to be in the Elite Tier but I'll give it my best shot.

Thanks
You are posting in the wrong tier my friend. @StephenCarry is your coordinator so please bother him instead of me ;)

Reactions: Fatworm

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Driver update:

@Hugge1202 has got a qualifying ban that he is to serve at the next qualifying he attends to. Since he has accumulated 25 penalty points from various incidents he has been awarded a qualifying ban. This will be put into action at round 4 at Hockenheim GP if and only if he attends the race. If he does not attend, the ban will be moved to the next round and so on.