PC - AOR GT3 S15 - PC Tier 2 - Ruapuna Park GP - 08.04.20 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S15 - PC Tier 2 - Ruapuna Park GP - 08.04.20 @8pm UK time

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

EikeSky

Formula 4 1st Driver
AOR Commentator
Oct 4, 2017
Often, even if you're reserve, you can show up in the lobby. If there's no spot, there's no spot, but you could almost always get in anyway :D
Damnit you mean I might've had a place last week too?!

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Often, even if you're reserve, you can show up in the lobby. If there's no spot, there's no spot, but you could almost always get in anyway :D
But in that case you shouldn't just join the lobby. You wait until everyone else has joined and THEN see if there's a spot. In the past we've had some confusions with reserves joining before they were asked to :p

Reactions: EikeSky

NynS

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jan 23, 2019
Damnit you mean I might've had a place last week too?!
iirc we were with about 22 tops at the start :D

But in that case you shouldn't just join the lobby. You wait until everyone else has joined and THEN see if there's a spot. In the past we've had some confusions with reserves joining before they were asked to :p
Did I write lobby? crap. Meant Discord lobby. Often it's 5 seconds later for the lobby with a yes, though :p. Unfortunately too many people signing up never to be seen again...

NynS

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jan 23, 2019

Thanks for the race everyone, great backmarker behaviour <3

@MADDOG @Anduaa - Loved the chase for 46 laps. Sorry I stopped the fun by pitting :D. Essential move in lap 48 when Andu came out of the pits, risky but it paid off. Actually thought of winning at one point, but Jack and Maddog were just far too quick for me today :)
@JackGame88 Absolutely deserved win - very nice undercut as well on Maddog late race!

Last edited:

JackGame88

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 15, 2019
What a race! First of all thanks to everyone for nice and clean 65 laps, I’ve not encountered and major misbehaviours; lapped cars gave up space in safe places, and people I tried to overtake fought hard not stupidly.

After two big spins due to my own mistakes I was in P12 on lap 12 with 20s gap to the leaders, but it was worth fighting till the end. One I got to the front I tried for a few laps to overtake @Anduaa but with no luck, hence went for an undercut to get some clean air and to put few more quick laps. Not sure whether it actually worked or @Anduaa had a bad pit stop, but when he got out of the boxes he was 2s behind me.

Thanks everyone again, really glad with my first win in AOR!

Enton

AOR PC GT3 S15 T2 Champion
Aug 16, 2016
Was fun while the hards stand, but after the overcast hit i lost a bit grip.

Reactions: NynS

psycho

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 23, 2019
Well done to all, watch from maddog cockpit it was great race, nice one

Mewkaqt

Formula 4 Test Driver
Mar 14, 2020
Sorry for late reply but god it was so stresfull from the start , but when the times went on i'm really happy with my perfonmance , maybe it will sound selfish , but god im riding on d-pads and went 6?! Thats huge success as an debiuter , i even hold lead for 9 laps ! I couldn't be more happy than that !
I hope i didn't do any trouble on a track.
I'm sorry that i didnt reply on voicechat to the guy guy who asked 'do i want to pass him' but i would need to drop my gamepad click ctrl on keyboard and say something =p
Got bumped to the rear by my teammate @atlasgehirn424 it was even more stresfull and i still think that was my fault more or less ! But lets say it was just a gentle say 'up you go' ;)
Big gratz for @JackGame88 as a Polish won the race !

I just want to say one thing.
Race is not over when 1st car cross the finish line, you can keep up voice channel clear for another 120 seconds because ppl still racing.

Anyway GG ! See you at Hockenheim.