PS4 - AOR GT3 S15 - PS4 Evaluation Race 2 - 18 March 2020 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S15 - PS4 Evaluation Race 2 - 18 March 2020

Chechum

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 13, 2018
Wow, too many fast guys in lobby 1 !!
I'm satisfied because I have been driving consistently on 41 low and finally 40 low-middle, except for two mistakes in the same exit (the right one before the banking curve) which made me lose considerable time. I've driven a Huracan and, despite not having found a comfortable setup (could anyone help me here on this track please?), I've felt more confident than last days.
11-12/16 is not that bad considering the top drivers here, but I could have finished or at least fought at forward positions if a driver hadn't taken me out at an apex. It was a nice fight between 3 but he didn't take me into account or there was a bit of lag, I guess. However, he could have waited for me. By the way, did anybody notice lag on me?

I hadn't practised qualy. I have been 10 mins driving with 1.40 bar on the tires until I have realized, because I was sliding in every curve, so useless qualy for me, really horrible actually. Anyway, doing 39s would have been quite difficult for me.
Now I'm going to do the time trial and I hope to see you soon!! A pleasure to race here like always (except when Project Cars servers fail...)

JRF_Hgrade_B_66

Formula 4 Test Driver
Feb 14, 2020
Couldn't get the same pace I did offline & I should off gone with the Softs, bar that I can't complain I had fun just to many mistake.
I guess I still new so need more practice.
Thanks it was fun I forgot to save my replay :cry: .

Reactions: Michel--NL

Coldtyre

Formula 4 Test Driver
Mar 17, 2020
Enjoyable race! Sorry for the coming together at lap1, that bloody turn 1 apex makes it difficult to get out of the way if you're inside and someone is taking the racing line.

P5 to last to P10. Tried to get a rhythm going, I think this has to be my longest ever race so far, a bit lonely but the rare drivers I came across kept it super clean and respectful. I need a rest now, lol

Edit: did you guys all use softs? I have a set of hard tyres for sale after the race, barely worn, LOL

Chechum

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 13, 2018
Enjoyable race! Sorry for the coming together at lap1, that bloody turn 1 apex makes it difficult to get out of the way if you're inside and someone is taking the racing line.

P5 to last to P10. Tried to get a rhythm going, I think this has to be my longest ever race so far, a bit lonely but the rare drivers I came across kept it super clean and respectful. I need a rest now, lol

Edit: did you guys all use softs? I have a set of hard tyres for sale after the race, barely worn, LOL
I'm afraid I have used the same softs all race. I thought they were hards I've just realized of that watching the replay. Well, my pace was 41 lows, with hards I had been similar... At the end of the race, I have been able to do 40.3. I have driven a Huracan, stable setup. The only tyre which was worn was the left front, but less than half wear so no great problem

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Nice race for me. Stayed connected and no lag that I remember seeing. Laptimes were a little inconsistent but I know why. Overall it was a fun race. Albeit fairly quiet for me.

Don't remmeber names but some need to calm it down on lap one. With damage on it would have been a very messy opening lap and a few might have needed the pits.

My footage will be up tomorrow once I've sorted it out.

Duffinho

Formula Karter
Nov 11, 2019
Thank you @Slicker for hosting this event, appreciated :) good clean&fast lobby as i expected by the names involved. Once again I am very sorry for my amateurism and lack of concentration in the zero lap as I kept my foot on the pedal and went straight into @VSR_Rotary . I got too excited i guess lol. luckily damage was off..
Since that moment it was all great fun and racing. Great speed by all guys in lobby. @Essa.Racing you gave me such a tought time and battle behind your ginetta mate i was losing my patience how incompentent i was and how good you defended your position. At the same time @Raoualf21731 kept close distance to us it lasted for like 15 laps it was great. Thanks guys. Really happy tonight and cant wait to get it all started in Spain next week - one of my favourite tracks. :)

Andy_C_WFC

Junior Karter
Mar 6, 2020
I didn’t load my setup by accident before Race 2 :cautious: It showed, going from Pole to 6th over a minute behind lol

McKinda

GP2 Test Driver
Mar 25, 2019
Thank you for hosting @Michel--NL . I was surprised to make whole race on soft tires without overheating.
@Andy_C_WFC i was expecting you up front with me now i know what happened to you.
Was nice to race with all in lobby 2, clean racing. See you next week @start of s15.

Meester_Bond_WHG

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jul 20, 2018
Qualified 6th, ended up 11th after a nudge from behind at turn 1 of lap 1 spun me off, then somehow managed to get back to second by the end of the race. Soft tyres held up so well my fastest lap was on the last lap. Only downside was a 30s penalty as a result of the lap one incident which pushed me down to 5th. All in all, not bad after a year off so pretty happy under the circumstances.

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
This game has screwed me yet again disconnected from lobby going into the race and couldnt re join, only spectate
It happens :(

No use to rejoin because you can't take part of the race and it will (can) only create lag spikes.

Raoualf21731

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 27, 2020
Thank you @Slicker for hosting this event, appreciated :) good clean&fast lobby as i expected by the names involved. Once again I am very sorry for my amateurism and lack of concentration in the zero lap as I kept my foot on the pedal and went straight into @VSR_Rotary . I got too excited i guess lol. luckily damage was off..
Since that moment it was all great fun and racing. Great speed by all guys in lobby. @Essa.Racing you gave me such a tought time and battle behind your ginetta mate i was losing my patience how incompentent i was and how good you defended your position. At the same time @Raoualf21731 kept close distance to us it lasted for like 15 laps it was great. Thanks guys. Really happy tonight and cant wait to get it all started in Spain next week - one of my favourite tracks. :)
It was entertaining to watch the fight :) I wanted to keep my race pace, there was no reason to push harder and to potentially get involved in a crash in a 3-driver battle. When I joined you both, I pit immediately. This strategy worked quite well in the end, despite an error at turn 1 after my pit.

Very good job with your P4 mate.

Looking forward to seeing again these battles from next Wednesday onwards :D

Essa.Racing

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 11, 2019
Thanks for the great race guys. I still have no idea why I span when I did as it was the first time I had span on that corner in over 100 laps of practice and racing. But to look on the positive side of last night. I had the pace to compete with mercs and lambos. Not the top 3 who still were on another level. Looking forward to the season